GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's better stone cold steve austin or goldberg?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/05/01 at 09:17
Regular
Stone cold would stone cold stun his @$$ around the arena in my opinion.
Fri 15/06/01 at 22:40
Regular
"Back in black"
*Tip* for legendry Link, when you are writing a fairly big posts like below, you should paragragh it, this makes it easier for people to read.

LL has a good point that they are different charcters playin different roles in different federations.
Stone cold; heel, wwf and he has a big responsibilty. Goldeberg; face, WCW and has not got such a big responsibilty.

When i say about there responisbilty, I mean that Austin has to carry the WWF, he is a big promoter of it(he used to be anyway) and a slip up by him could be costly. In Goldberg's case, he is not as superior to WCW as Austin is to WWF.

Alot of people seems to compare these two as they are similar looking, but you really should be comparing HHH and Rock, undetaker and Kane etc. You don't compare Harold Bishop of neighbours to Jack Duckworth of Corrination street now do you?
Fri 15/06/01 at 22:24
Regular
"One More Chance"
The worst thing about Austin is that now he has turned in to a right wuss he always taps out and backs down from challanges and he plays a rubbish heel.
Fri 15/06/01 at 22:17
Regular
You can not really say who is better because they are both characters,WWF and WCW (when is was not owned by WWF)made steave Austin and Goldberg what they are but can make them look bad/good at the click of a finger because they are in control of the characters and only let you see what they want you to see. I think WCW boosted and reuind Goldbergs carier because they gave him so much money, so much T.V time and made him look invincible, this was good at the time but now he will find it hard to get a job because the Goldbeg character says he will always win. I think that it was a bad decision to use his real name for his character because if they did'nt use his name atleast it would be easire to create a new character out of him. Steave Austin shows alot of imfusiasm and thats mainy why he went far,the good thing is that WWF did'nt make him completely invinceble.
In all you can hardly say either of them are good wrestlers.
Thu 14/06/01 at 11:57
Goldberg is way better than Austin
Tue 05/06/01 at 22:30
his spear made him invincible. then the jackhammer came and hed allready won.
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:42
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
goldbergs matches went too quickly i just turned the t.v. on and it was over
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:58
Regular
"One More Chance"
Even though i prefer Goldberg your right his last few matches were pants.
Tue 05/06/01 at 12:11
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Do you remember Goldbergs last few matches in WCW they were like a minute long each what RUBBISH! Austin is better in my opinion but the WWF has made him act stupid to get him over as a bad guy e.g. making him tap out to moves and being scared of his oppenents such as the Undertaker when before he was nothing like that and sine turning bad and the Rock leaving the ratings and popularity of WWF has dropped as there is no one big good guy for fans to cheer. Anyway Austin is better because he has more moves and has a better character.
Mon 04/06/01 at 23:18
i think goldberg is better than austin.
Mon 04/06/01 at 23:15
I have stated it on chatter FOG and I shall do so on here as this kid clearly hasn't got any sense in his tiny little mind to understand what I'm trying to say.....

You have offended me, I do NOT want to talk to you anymore. Why would I want to talk to you on my messenger where my real friends are, and PLEASE talk about the WWF on the forums which are based on the subject, and stop talking about nothing.

I try not to be nasty, but you're testing my patience. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???????

Thank you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.