GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's better stone cold steve austin or goldberg?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/05/01 at 09:17
Regular
Stone cold would stone cold stun his @$$ around the arena in my opinion.
Mon 25/06/01 at 12:52
Regular
"pro evo fan"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Very good posts my friend, you need to come here more often!
Very
> valid points there! Though remember they are two different charcters
> from two diffeent companies!

indeed they are two differnt caracters from two differnt compaines,but wat i was saying,is that if goldberg came to the wwf he would not be as highly ranked as the likes of austin and the rock,like chris benoit he was the wcw champon and when he came to the wwf he was around intercontinetal area,

i was just saying that when wrestlersd come from differnt compaines they arent given the chance to become as good as the likes of the rock and stone cold steve austin,
thay should be given more opatunitys.

thanx for saying i was a good post,i will defo come here more oftern
Sun 24/06/01 at 23:03
Regular
"Back in black"
Very good posts my friend, you need to come here more often!
Very valid points there! Though remember they are two different charcters from two diffeent companies!
Sun 24/06/01 at 20:20
Regular
"pro evo fan"
as for the austin goldberg thing id thhink austin is the better wrestler,but i could work both ways,because if goldberg came to the wwf he would be 1 of the better wrestlers butn he wouldnt be the best,like when benoit came he was no1 for a long time in wcw and when he came to the wwf he was no where and now hes just coming up to the title rankings.

as for the kane thing he has been many caracters in the wwf he was allso the fake desil,and he has been someone called the christmas creature(if any1 can rember him)

austin works better as a face than a heel the wwf is no longer the same it doesnt seem to be as exciting any more.
hope the rock comes back soon because things seem to be more excinting, also things where better when austin was fuding with vince&hhh in stead off being a ong side him and hhh.

i also thing that rock is the best champion in the wwf and when he returns he should become once again the wwf champion as things are better and the ratinga are higher when the rock is in the ring and wwf champion.

they should bring back mick foley because he is the wwf,he was the best commisener that has ever been in the wrestling seen,and also one of the best wwf super stars ever the grace the ring.

does any1 know where rob van dam is noiw or who he will be wrestling for next if he is going to wrestle for someone again?

i think that the undertaker should go back to his dark side,dont get me wrong he is probably the best wrestler at the moment now that hhh and the rock are out at the moment,but his matches were alot better when the lights used to go out had then come back on and he was back up or some where completely differnt,

i dont think that the wwf shoud get all the best wrestlers from wcw and ecw because then there is no comperticen,theres no comperticen now but if they kept there best and got new better talent in then the wcw would be up bataling against the wwf for the no.1 wrestling company.

dont yous think that the wwf was better when the rock is fighting, and when austin is a face instead of an heel,and when the undertaker was the darkside?
Sun 24/06/01 at 15:44
Regular
i like jericho and benoit
Sun 24/06/01 at 15:36
Im not that into wrestling. But what about kane.
Sun 24/06/01 at 15:35
Regular
his name was isaac something the mad dentist
Fri 22/06/01 at 21:03
Regular
"WWJD"
Austins well better than goldberg but i dont like Austin as a heal he sucks being a hell he better @ getting the crowd excited as a baby face
Mon 18/06/01 at 21:01
same as raw is andy. and i think undertaker is better.
Sun 17/06/01 at 20:11
Regular
"One More Chance"
I sought of remember that.
Sun 17/06/01 at 19:07
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
gorrila giant thing?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.