GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Absolutely Fecking Sensational"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 20:25
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ronaldinho.

I found myself applauding my TV screen despite wanting the Chels to win.

Incredible.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:56
Regular
I guess thats the most important point about the fact it was a foul and it shouldnt have counted regardless of the power in the shot. The ref can only see so many things, but would have expected old google eyes to spot it! Guess he is getting on a bit now!

Seems to be quite a prominant part of chelsea's play in set pieces from what i've seen. Although usually only see it against the outfield players.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:52
Regular
or†ega wrote:
> what?! the header was no where near full power and the keeper would
> have easily got it.

No chance. Watch the replays. The keepers positioning was awful, he would never have got across.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I don't think he would have saved it, but you can't really tell from the camera angles. And it's irrelevant anyway - if it's a foul the goal doesn't count; you can never be sure he wouldn't have got to it.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:48
Regular
Quinty wrote:
> Firstly, the keeper wouldn't have got near it anyway

what?! the header was no where near full power and the keeper would have easily got it.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:46
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> or†ega wrote:
> Cant believe carvalho got away with that.
>
> Chelsea had the rub of the green tonight.
>
> yeah right, we had pretty much nothing from collina tonight (and
> thats ignoring the peno!)

didnt watch the game so cant comment, but from the highlights the game could have gone either way, and i know i would have been livid had my team gone out to a goal like that. At Least Crespo's goal was a world class header.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:45
Regular
or†ega wrote:
>

Behave.

Firstly, the keeper wouldn't have got near it anyway, and secondly it simply evens out the disgraceful Drogba sending off in the first leg which swung that particular match.

Agree with Ashley Collina (who i thought was poor tonight, far more whistle happy than normal) gave Chelsea nothing, and thats coming from a neutral rather than a bitter Manure fan.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:38
Regular
Yes, Ronaldinho doing samba before he scored was a classic. Too bad after he had to whine as he went off the pitch.

Well done to Chelsea...pretty hard to score 4 goals with Kezman up front.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:36
Regular
or†ega wrote:
>

yeah right, we had pretty much nothing from collina tonight (and thats ignoring the peno!)
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Saw it was 3-0 after 19 minutes, so I decided to make the short walk to the common room, and when I got there it was already 3-1. The whole place was in raucus laughter seeing the second Ronaldinho goal in multiple replays, absolutely brilliant. He made a few absolute pin point long passes as well.

Belletti played fantastically also, unlucky to miss out on a goal twice. And he scored the own goal in Barcelona too.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Voller is German, though. He deserved it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.