GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Opinons on my site design..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 17:52
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Hi,
can you please give me your opionons on my site - [URL]http://www.bloodbanx.com[/URL] be as critical as you want.
Thanks Dave.
Wed 09/03/05 at 11:47
Regular
"Bicycle"
Doesn't do anything for me... Too cluttered.
Tue 08/03/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Digging!"
Colours = Bad, black and bright primary colours rarely works.
Layout = Good, aside from some code problems people have already outlined.
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:36
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> Damarus that's so cute! ;D

:D I need to make designs that appeal to more people than myself so making them cute is the way to go :P
Tue 08/03/05 at 19:41
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Personally, i dont like it.
Tue 08/03/05 at 19:35
Regular
Damarus that's so cute! ;D
Tue 08/03/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Pwned"
Change the Times New Roman font as well, maybe some more images?
Tue 08/03/05 at 18:58
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Thanks alot Garin, i see what you mean i'll be changing some of the stuff around and i'll consider those points.
monkey_man you immuture nerd, get a life!
Tue 08/03/05 at 18:49
Regular
Speaking of site designs.

[URL]http://www.damarus.co.uk/webdesigns/design1/[/URL]

It's not going to be my actual site design. I'm just putting a few designs together to build up a portfolio.*

[S]*And then I can say I have some actual content on my site :P
Tue 08/03/05 at 18:10
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Theres lots of little errors in terms of layout in both IE and Firefox, the header is misaligned, your scrolling banners overlap onto the frame, and a few other things.

But the biggest problem I see with it at the moment is that the red you're using to frame stuff is far too bright. They take focus away from the actual page content, which in itself is quite dark anyway.
The menu is interesting (not going to get into a debate about whether you should use flash menus or not), but it looks a bit squashed like its been squeezed into the header, perhaps modifying the footer on it a bit might help.
Not sure about those 3 red horizontal bars either, your page has a vertical flow to it, so the 3 bars look out of place to me.
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Give me back my eyes you dickcheese!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.