GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 Help Please!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Thu 18/11/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ok, I'm going to describe this in as much detail as possible, but it's quite hard to explain. Basically I'm stuck, with nowhere to go, on Halo 2.

I'm not sure what the level is called, but I know that the objective is "Make your way through the Quarantine Zone toward the Library", so I'd imagine I'm on the "Quarantine Zone" chapter. I'm playing as an Elite, if that helps to distinguish what level I'm on.

I've been past the bit with the scorpian tank and all that, and through a few of the caves. I'm now stuck in a room with nowhere to go. The room has nothing but 2 pillars in the middle (both of which are on fire) and ramps up either side that just go onto platforms/ledges. When you first enter the room there is 1 combat Flood in the middle of the room between the 2 pillars, otherwise there is nobody in there.

Anyone with any information would recieve my greatest thanks.

Cheers!
Sat 20/11/04 at 15:02
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Played through that level again last night. I fund two rooms with burning pillers the first room is just after you leave the tank, if you stick close to the wall so its aways on your right just follow it around and you will find the way out. The second is after the big open space where there is loads going on (which you can just run through if you want), once you go up through the cave and get into the room keep the wall to your right again, and about half way along the opposit side from where you entered there is a hole in the wall with a load of big containers half blocking the way, just bash them and enjoy the next bit. If its a different room your stuck in from the ones above then I havent got a clue where you are! anyway hope that helps.
Sat 20/11/04 at 10:29
Regular
"BOSE"
2 hours playing and you're on level 13? you do it on easy or something?
Sat 20/11/04 at 02:25
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I don't know anything about what you are talking about and I'm on level 13, after 2 hours of gameplay. Highly exciteable have you blown up every flood zombie that come after you in tanks and ghosts?

If so, there are 2 pillars on fire, that look like they have lava running through them and if you get on top of the ledge and look around, you will see another cave that you have to get through, then you are nearly done for that part. Other than that I don't know where you are.

What's with this girl you have to help and pillars you have to slash? I haven't had to do that yet.
Sat 20/11/04 at 00:33
Regular
"BOSE"
Crumble wrote:
> Is this the level with the Sandstorm outside?
>
> If it is, you need to use the Plasma Sword to break the pillars.

No, that's the one where you have to cut the cables so the little girl will come out of her box.

He's further. It's hard to explain how to do it. You just keep going forward :-S
Fri 19/11/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Yeah, I remember getting stuck on that bit, I restarted from last checkpoint and then I can't remember what happened from there, all I know is that I done it

:Z
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:37
Regular
Is this the level with the Sandstorm outside?

If it is, you need to use the Plasma Sword to break the pillars.
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:30
Regular
"Ex-Newbie"
Me neither, its not the part where you have to click X on one of the pillars is it? One problem I found with Halo 2 is that on occasions you can easily not know what your doing next.
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Have you found a way out yet? I dont remember that part.
Thu 18/11/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ok, I'm going to describe this in as much detail as possible, but it's quite hard to explain. Basically I'm stuck, with nowhere to go, on Halo 2.

I'm not sure what the level is called, but I know that the objective is "Make your way through the Quarantine Zone toward the Library", so I'd imagine I'm on the "Quarantine Zone" chapter. I'm playing as an Elite, if that helps to distinguish what level I'm on.

I've been past the bit with the scorpian tank and all that, and through a few of the caves. I'm now stuck in a room with nowhere to go. The room has nothing but 2 pillars in the middle (both of which are on fire) and ramps up either side that just go onto platforms/ledges. When you first enter the room there is 1 combat Flood in the middle of the room between the 2 pillars, otherwise there is nobody in there.

Anyone with any information would recieve my greatest thanks.

Cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.