GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There ARE extra multiplayer levels"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:34
Regular
I have somehow unlocked an extra multiplayer level on Halo 2, i've only completed it on easy and i don't know how or when this level appeared. It's called the Foundation, it's a small level with 2 tiers, a lower circle surrounded by a ledge with 4 rooms coming off it. Nothing special but can be quite hectic on rockets. Anyone else got this level or any others?
Sat 20/11/04 at 10:35
Regular
All you need to do is follow the installation guide that came in the box.

I've had a look and it couldn't be easier.

If you're still stuck after that, describe the entire situation so I know where you're coming from.
Sat 20/11/04 at 10:11
Regular
"BOSE"
Forget 'Step 3' Where'd my guys go? :-(

I just pluged it all together. This time even the internet light was on. Result! but then...no dial tone to connect to broadband :-|
Fri 19/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
"BOSE"
Back to STEP 3, "on your wireless computer, open the wireless settings utility. Where is this??
Fri 19/11/04 at 12:26
Regular
"BOSE"
"The DNS address cannopt be obtained automaticly with THIS IP address setting. Please enter a DNS address before saving"
Fri 19/11/04 at 11:54
The router should autodetect them. Go to control panel, network connections. Under your Bt one, right click for its properties. Under the General Tab, find the line which says TCP/IP Protocol. Double click and the IP, DNS and Gateway settings *should* be there.
Fri 19/11/04 at 11:53
Regular
"BOSE"
I looked on the Xbox DNS manual settings. I can do it from there it seems
Fri 19/11/04 at 11:48
Regular
"BOSE"
On the Router Settings. The DNS part I have to enter a Primary and a Secondary DNS
Fri 19/11/04 at 11:47
Regular
Where are these? In the DG834G or the WGE101?
Fri 19/11/04 at 11:45
Regular
"BOSE"
So i enter the Bt ones:

Settings:
Primary DNS: ?
Secondary DNS: ?

Where do I put these:
IP Address - primary?
Subnet Mask?
Default Gateway?
Fri 19/11/04 at 11:38
Last one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.