GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There ARE extra multiplayer levels"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:34
Regular
I have somehow unlocked an extra multiplayer level on Halo 2, i've only completed it on easy and i don't know how or when this level appeared. It's called the Foundation, it's a small level with 2 tiers, a lower circle surrounded by a ledge with 4 rooms coming off it. Nothing special but can be quite hectic on rockets. Anyone else got this level or any others?
Sat 20/11/04 at 12:43
Regular
"BOSE"
Bullett's bch :-D ;-)
Sat 20/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
Oh I'm not annoyed!

I just had trouble picturing your exact situation - if I had known you hadn't linked the modem to the PC and was still using the old one too, I would have helped more.

No worries, at least you're getting it sorted.

Be sure to post your Gamertag in the dedicated thread :D
Sat 20/11/04 at 12:33
Regular
"BOSE"
I've got come mad skills, but not like my cousin. Don't worry Bullett, soon you'll be able to kick my azz with an energy sword if you feel i've annoyed you ;-)
Sat 20/11/04 at 12:29
Regular
Daveus wrote:
> I have to plug the router into back of PC to configure it to my ISP
> Also, afterwoods I won't need my BT modem as the Router replaces it
> :-)

I thought those two would be obvious, therefore didn't mention them.
Sat 20/11/04 at 12:25
Regular
"BOSE"
I rang up my cousin aka "Wiz Kid" a while ago. He offered me some tips etc. He mentioned two things in particular that you didn't :-P

I have to plug the router into back of PC to configure it to my ISP
Also, afterwoods I won't need my BT modem as the Router replaces it :-)

He's gonna come over and set it up for me this afternoon (if he not looking after the kids while everyone's shopping) or tomorrow morning.

All I gotta do is think of a nickname and kick your azzes.
...or get my azzed kicked :-D
Sat 20/11/04 at 11:17
Regular
Plug the microfilter into the wall.

Plug the phone into the slot that says 'phone' or has an icon of a phone.

Plug the DG834G in the other slot.

That's it.
Sat 20/11/04 at 11:14
Regular
"BOSE"
But the diagram don't show you where you plug the broadband into :-S
Sat 20/11/04 at 11:13
Regular
"BOSE"
yeah, the third one's for sky+ interactive. they don't use it that much though
Sat 20/11/04 at 10:59
Regular
A microfilter only has 2 slots - 1 phone, 1 Broadband. How have you got three connected??
Sat 20/11/04 at 10:50
Regular
"BOSE"
What has to be pluged in: Sky+, broadband, phone & router

I've followed the instructions exact. All the proper lights glow, but then when I try connecting to broadband to go onto the next step "no dial tone"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.