GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English_Bloke is not a happy chappy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/03/05 at 16:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Some kittening kittener keyed my car!

I plan on selling it soon and now I've got to spend a few hundred quid on getting it sprayed over. It's too deep to just buff out, but not so deep that spray shouldn't work and I’d have to get a new panel.

It just gets on my baps. I have to spend a few hundred of my own hard earned pounds just so some tart can be like a impotent mans penis in front of his friends. Just some nob desperately trying to be hard!

GAH!
Not happy.

[URL]http://img192.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img192&image=imgp0254small6vn.jpg[/URL]

[URL]http://img202.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img202&image=imgp0257small5nx.jpg[/URL]
Mon 07/03/05 at 10:26
Regular
"long time"
Dont get me wrong ,i have to get most of the parts from Honda because it`s an import,but im not paying that for glass !!!
Mon 07/03/05 at 10:19
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the joyus of hetting stuff done for less money
Mon 07/03/05 at 10:16
Regular
"long time"
Not had any damage done really , but someone did steal the glass out of electric wing mirror.

Honda wanted £124 said they couldnt sell the glass on its own...

Had a peice made up for £5 :)
Sun 06/03/05 at 19:58
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> or†ega wrote:
> god damn punks!
>
> Has this ever happened to you?

Never happened to me, but my uncle had his van keyed (looked more like a screwdiver to be honest). nothing flash about the van, just used it for his shop!
Sun 06/03/05 at 19:07
Regular
Find them and kill them.
Sun 06/03/05 at 18:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Cheers for the advice
Just wish I could afford to keep it now :D

Left my job not too long ago, you see.
Sun 06/03/05 at 18:07
Regular
"just asking"
Hi again,

the colour polish should fill the majority of it whilst the T-cut will only take more of the lacquer off to level it so to speak. I use black and silver colour polish on my car, great results. Also, there is a small "lipstick" style chip filling pencil included. Hope you get it done, nice motor by the way.
Sun 06/03/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You were probably too busy banging Lori in the back seat to notice.
Sun 06/03/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I was hoping to use T-cut to buff it out, but it's too deep.

Welcome to the forums too
Sun 06/03/05 at 17:52
Regular
"just asking"
Hi, shocking.

I saw a similar thing happen to a friends car, he used some colour polish which I must say helped no end. Just a suggestion.

Hope you sort it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.