GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im creating a new game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/11/04 at 20:13
Regular
"shamole"
me nd my friends are creating a new game based on Halo + halo2 the trailer will be out soon(orlater)
Wed 01/12/04 at 17:15
Regular
"shamole"
sumbody answer me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 21/11/04 at 20:41
Regular
"shamole"
siriusly
Sat 20/11/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
My name is too. Im the...uuhh, outside consultant for...coffee. Its small text....
Sat 20/11/04 at 13:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
spam wrote:
> ASHMAN U REALLY CREATED HALO COOL

Do I detect sarcasm?

I'm in the credits you know. My name's...erm...John...something.
Sat 20/11/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I got DIV games studio a few years ago but never really made any good games (div was before dark basic) Dark basic is pretty good but its so limited. get an introductory version of visual C++.net and learn how to use it. Get milkshape 3d to make graphics and the DX8 SDK. Milkshape is really cool. I dont know if you can get a commercial licence though. um. Anyway get those on an introductory thingey and you can make freeware game sand maybe some sponsorship from games sites or publishers.

A while ago a joined a project with real.com to make games using the lithtech engine (used to make NOLF and Alien Vs Predator.) Basicly they sent me code for the engine and also a source code version of NOLF. heh. THe only problem was I needed 3DS max. if you ever get some money in then GET IT. its worth it. Also keep an eye out for stuff like that.

If youre interested you could do some java or mophun work and make games for mobiles. You dont need graphics as much and the code is simpler. www.mophun.com
Sat 20/11/04 at 12:48
Regular
"hotter"
I wish to fund your project.
Sat 20/11/04 at 12:47
Regular
"shamole"
ASHMAN U REALLY CREATED HALO COOL
Sat 20/11/04 at 12:44
Regular
"shamole"
it's called dark titans and it's being created in dark basic (game makin file)
Sat 20/11/04 at 10:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Snigger
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:20
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'm thinking primary school spelling book.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.