GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spinter Cell or Rainbow Six?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/11/04 at 21:31
Regular
They're two of the finest series of the Tom Clancy range, but does Fisher's nerve-rattling stealth or Chavez's adrenaline-pumping squad shooting take your fancy.
Sat 27/11/04 at 19:43
Regular
"wow look at me go"
don't get me wrong i love splinter cell im glad i played it made me mad but i played it till the end and i loved it
Sat 27/11/04 at 15:30
Regular
You two clearly haven't played Splinter Cell properly.
Sat 27/11/04 at 15:29
Regular
"wow look at me go"
its a hard decision but i think rainbox 6 because splinter cell kinda f**ks you up the wrong way grrrr it made me mad raaaaaa but anyway lol
Wed 24/11/04 at 15:47
Regular
"BOO YA!"
Rainbow 6 three all the way , its way faster paced * but still slow campared to most games* OR even get black arrow thats amazingly better than splintercell

i hate cell ,its just too slow
Tue 23/11/04 at 15:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Daveus wrote:
>
>
> i ain't met no annoying americans yet heh

You wait.
Tue 23/11/04 at 10:52
Regular
"BOSE"
WEENOCK is back online :-D pressed the reset button and some other shhht thank you :-)

This american guy added me when we were playing 'team survival' last night just because he loves my name :-D

i ain't met no annoying americans yet heh
Tue 23/11/04 at 10:38
Regular
Offline Rainbow Six on the PC.

Online it's a close draw between Rainbow Six 3 and Pandora Tomorrow.
Tue 23/11/04 at 09:50
Regular
If you're having netgear trouble, dial into your modem (192.168.0.1, username: admin, password: password - unless you changed it) and in one of the selections at the bottom of the left column (Diagnostics or along those lines) will be an option to reboot the modem. Do this, turn your Bridge off and then try reconnecting the bridge after the modem has fully reconnected.

Should sort it.
Tue 23/11/04 at 09:45
Regular
"BOSE"
I'm with ya. Halo 2 Live rocks! I would be playing a 16 player 8vs8 capture the flag put the power cut for about 1 second and my bloody Neatgear Ethenernet Bridge signal keeps flashing, it won't stay still :-(

I was having such a great time :-| funking power company!!
Mon 22/11/04 at 22:22
Regular
"tokyo police club"
VIVA LA RAINBOW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.