GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jesus kids."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/03/05 at 19:21
Regular
TRUE STORY
I'm a christian. I found some book in my form room about jesus and had the good idea of throwing it up in the air. By holy coincedence it hit a non-believer in the jaw. So I thought it was my duty to batter him with the book all through PHSE and deal out some holy chaos. What do you think? NOTE: I'm being serious. Other note I'm a joker in my class.
Sat 12/03/05 at 14:03
Regular
"Light of the world"
ItsOur Future Please wrote:
> I thought the Bible clearly stated that you should not use violence.
> It syas something like if someone slaps your face let them slap the
> other side. But it also says "An Eye for an Eye, A tooth for a
> tooth"

The bible does clearly state that Violence is completely wrong. As christians we are called to serve others as Jesus served, Love our brothers(including our enemies - we are all made in Gods image)

Luke 6 v 27 -

'But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who curse you, pray for those who ill-treat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic.'

And the eye for an eye tooth for a tooth bit is in Matthew 5 v 38 - 42

"You have heard that it was said, Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth'. But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:50
Regular
I think I saw Jesus on the train although it might just be the local nutter. Same thing same thing.
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:47
Regular
"8==="
*Jesus into mirror*

Jesus I am your father.

Nooooooooooooooo!
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:46
Regular
I still don't get the holy trinity thing. How can Jesus be his own father? Its like something out of Eastenders only worse. I need to attend church on Sundays instead of lying in bed eating yet never growing fat.
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
"8==="
Jesus does kid, the whole fishes and loaves thing is obviously a joke.
Tue 08/03/05 at 20:35
Regular
I don't read my bible I just hit people with it. Maybe I was baptised in petrol or something. I don't know.
Tue 08/03/05 at 19:23
Regular
Sometimes i wonder if theres space on earth for a guy like me. But trust me this guy needed to get the holy message.
Mon 07/03/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Opposite Ikea.
Sun 06/03/05 at 02:57
Regular
"Catch it!"
Wheres that?
Sun 06/03/05 at 00:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The bingo place?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.