GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't cheat....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/11/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
..because it totally wastes the game. As you probably know I cheated my way through the game, however I've now deleted my completed save and got rid of my cheat disc. Now that I'm playing through the game again, without cheats, I'm finding it a hell of a lot more fun, a lot more difficult, but a lot more satisfying. So anyone who's thinking of cheating their way through, don't.

;)
Sat 20/11/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
..because it totally wastes the game. As you probably know I cheated my way through the game, however I've now deleted my completed save and got rid of my cheat disc. Now that I'm playing through the game again, without cheats, I'm finding it a hell of a lot more fun, a lot more difficult, but a lot more satisfying. So anyone who's thinking of cheating their way through, don't.

;)
Sat 20/11/04 at 13:53
Regular
I agree, it is more satisfying not cheating because if you use cheats the game it to easy. Also when you use cheats on games it can effect the disc and I know because I used to many cheats on Vice City and now I can't listen to the radio at all.
Sat 20/11/04 at 13:55
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
jesus&co wrote:
> now I can't listen to the radio at all.

Cheating shouldn't effect stuff like that. Sounds like a faulty disc or something.
Sat 20/11/04 at 17:48
Regular
"Plate of glue"
This is the only GTA game I haven't cheated on. Its soooo much more fun this way.
Sat 20/11/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Lou Role wrote:
>
> got rid of my cheat disc.

lol thats called lazy cheatin
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Bicycle"
Meh, GTA ain't that hard anyway.
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
So I'm finding out. Take the Just Business mission you do for Big Smoke, when I was using cheats I had to attempt it three times, this time however, I did it first time without any codes. Strange.
Sat 20/11/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Bicycle"
What cheats are there for GTA anyway?
Sat 20/11/04 at 21:58
"period drama"
I won't until I've finished it - and then only for mucking around.
Cheats always ruin games.
Sun 21/11/04 at 11:36
"Genius!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I won't until I've finished it - and then only for mucking around.
> Cheats always ruin games.

Same.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.