GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't cheat....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/11/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
..because it totally wastes the game. As you probably know I cheated my way through the game, however I've now deleted my completed save and got rid of my cheat disc. Now that I'm playing through the game again, without cheats, I'm finding it a hell of a lot more fun, a lot more difficult, but a lot more satisfying. So anyone who's thinking of cheating their way through, don't.

;)
Tue 23/11/04 at 14:43
Regular
"Balls"
I havent cheated on it and I am still finding it fun after about 58 hours of game time.
Tue 23/11/04 at 13:49
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Why buy a game to cheat on it?

Isn't that just laziness?
Mon 22/11/04 at 18:14
Regular
"HALO 2"
jesus&co wrote:
> I agree, it is more satisfying not cheating because if you use cheats
> the game it to easy. Also when you use cheats on games it can effect
> the disc and I know because I used to many cheats on Vice City and
> now I can't listen to the radio at all.

thats why on the previous two gta game mainlky if u used cheats you couldnt play, their disks all corrupt and make it hard to play.

think its money spawing lol
Mon 22/11/04 at 18:14
Regular
"HALO 2"
jesus&co wrote:
> I agree, it is more satisfying not cheating because if you use cheats
> the game it to easy. Also when you use cheats on games it can effect
> the disc and I know because I used to many cheats on Vice City and
> now I can't listen to the radio at all.

thats why on the previous two gta game mainlky if u used cheats you couldnt play, their disks all corrupt and make it hard to play.

think its money spawing lol
Sun 21/11/04 at 17:58
"STiLL <3 u"
ive cheated in liberty city n in Vice...strange "coincidence" that in both of those games i would beat last mission but after i saved, my memory card displayz its dislexic abilities...hmmmm
-stuck at home-
Sun 21/11/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Turns out I'm not as crap at this game as I thought. Just finished the last mission in Los Santos and now I've been dumped in the Countryside. Took just under 12 hours.

:)
Sun 21/11/04 at 16:28
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> ..because it totally wastes the game.

NO SH*T
Sun 21/11/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've decided not to cheat because it wastes the game, not because it corrupts saves.
Sun 21/11/04 at 14:41
Regular
"cotton1234"
ive cheated on my save and nothins happened 2 me it must justed b your crappy discs although 1 of ma 2 of m8s gta san andreas hav fuked up on they ps2 wot u recon?
Sun 21/11/04 at 11:36
"Genius!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I won't until I've finished it - and then only for mucking around.
> Cheats always ruin games.

Same.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.