GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who goes to Loughborough Uni?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/03/05 at 22:28
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Im thinking of accepting their offer, i was just wondering if there is any one here who goes there and whether they have any views on whether it's good, etc.
And what's the accomodation like, etc ETC.

I doubt any one here would go loughborough uni. But it's worth a try.
Wed 02/03/05 at 22:28
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Im thinking of accepting their offer, i was just wondering if there is any one here who goes there and whether they have any views on whether it's good, etc.
And what's the accomodation like, etc ETC.

I doubt any one here would go loughborough uni. But it's worth a try.
Wed 02/03/05 at 22:36
Regular
my cousin went to loughborough and got a 2:1 in accounting or somthin.

Anyway, he's loaded now.
Wed 02/03/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've ~been~ there.

Accomodation is nice and all the halls are networked up. (Costs about £100 a year for the Internet though.)

The uni is nice and incredibly amazingly excellent for sport, but after hearing stories of ex-England schoolboy Rugby players only being able to get into the 2nd team, well, yep!

Hockeywise shouldn't be too bad. 1st team plays National League, their indoor team are the European champions. I think their 4th team is still an incredibly good standard! County players at least! They're about the same as our 1st team and it's full of ex-county players!

The union is good, but then it needs to be when you're in the middle of nowhere! You'll find yourself coming into Leicester quite a bit...
Wed 02/03/05 at 23:17
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Cheers phil.
Thu 03/03/05 at 00:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, but one problem: Hockey sucks.
Thu 03/03/05 at 00:19
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Because you're too scared to play it because it's too dangerous.

All the best (best meaning most horrible) injuries come from hockey. No sport has claimed more teeth either.
Thu 03/03/05 at 00:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
No sport has sucked more, either.
Thu 03/03/05 at 00:37
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Go say that to a mens team while they're playing. Then see who's laughing.

Don't bother saying it to any women though, they'll get angry but they'll all miss.
Thu 03/03/05 at 00:41
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I recently started playing hockey for my school team and thought i would hate it but in the end it wasn't too bad. Plus during the game some welsh international had the ball smack him in the mouth and he lost 5 teeth if that helps to show it gets rid of most teeth out of any sport.
Thu 03/03/05 at 00:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hockey players know they suck already. That's why they're playing Hockey and not Football.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.