GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'Give it a name' festival"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/03/05 at 21:04
Regular
"SOUP!"
The curiously named festival that was long-rumoured has finally been announced on a number of the participating band's websites.

The festival which radio 1 say aims to bring together some of today's greatest rock acts to one big gig is to be held in London on the 2nd of May.

The bands that are currently confirmed include:
Funeral For a Friend and Finch who are said to be headlining.

as well as:
Rise Against
Alexisonfire
Lucky Nine
Say Anything
Fightstar
Emanuelle
Mae

and many more to be announced.

Brand New are also strongly rumoured for a top slot, and although formally unannounced they appear in the listings on Alexisonfire's website, which may be a telltale hint.

Tickets are on sale already at £25 a piece, plus a small booking fee if you're ordering online.

if you're interested in the upcoming festival discuss rumours or post your "OMG"'s here.
Tue 01/03/05 at 23:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But are there any good bands on?
Tue 01/03/05 at 22:28
"period drama"
Woo ... Fightstar.
Now you know you can safely widdle into a bottle without having to worry about fiding somewhere to dispose of it.
Tue 01/03/05 at 22:04
"slightlyshortertagl"
*considers touting tickets*

:-P
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:57
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Buy 4 giant hands and stick them to 4 points on your body so you dont get touched. Or maybe you'll get beaten.
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:54
Regular
"\\"
And steam up their thick framed emo glasses with crying.

*ahem*
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:54
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Though, prepare to get mangled when everyone decides to start headbanging...
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:53
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
And hold up thier lighters.
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:46
Regular
"\\"
And perhaps Swing Life Away, just for everyone to sing to.
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:46
Regular
"\\"
And so would Dead Ringer, The Art of Losing and Dancing for Rain.
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:38
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I can really imagine how Paper Wings live would ro>

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.