GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'Give it a name' festival"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/03/05 at 21:04
Regular
"SOUP!"
The curiously named festival that was long-rumoured has finally been announced on a number of the participating band's websites.

The festival which radio 1 say aims to bring together some of today's greatest rock acts to one big gig is to be held in London on the 2nd of May.

The bands that are currently confirmed include:
Funeral For a Friend and Finch who are said to be headlining.

as well as:
Rise Against
Alexisonfire
Lucky Nine
Say Anything
Fightstar
Emanuelle
Mae

and many more to be announced.

Brand New are also strongly rumoured for a top slot, and although formally unannounced they appear in the listings on Alexisonfire's website, which may be a telltale hint.

Tickets are on sale already at £25 a piece, plus a small booking fee if you're ordering online.

if you're interested in the upcoming festival discuss rumours or post your "OMG"'s here.
Wed 02/03/05 at 23:32
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Looks like Brand New won't be there. The Funeral For A Friend site has the final lineup is confirmed and that's the one which doesn't include Brand New.

Let's hope there at Reading.
Wed 02/03/05 at 23:18
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Woo ... Fightstar.
> Now you know you can safely widdle into a bottle without having to
> worry about fiding somewhere to dispose of it.

Saw them last night with Cry For Silence and Hollywood Ending and they did actually sound quite good. I wasn't sure what to expect, but now I'd gladly see them again.
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
U r al pwned bi my tast
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:56
Regular
"SOUP!"
Brand New win.
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:54
Regular
"\\"
Cycloon wrote:
> I've heard Rise Against.
>
> Please. Reconsider.

You obviously haven't heard any GOOD Rise Against songs then.

Go away... I'll defend Rise Against till I die... So give up :(
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:51
Regular
"SOUP!"
:-D WHAT!
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've heard Rise Against.

Please. Reconsider.
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:38
Regular
"\\"
Cycloon wrote:
> kim jong-il wrote:
> omgomg emo emo omg
>
> I agree. I won't bother with 'Elliott are emo, but not like these
> retards', but still.
>
> What a crap line up.

Go die. Painfully. Any line up inscluding Rise Against is brilliant. Whether or not the rest of it is filled with crap, having Rise Against instantly makes it brilliant.
Wed 02/03/05 at 16:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
kim jong-il wrote:
> omgomg emo emo omg

I agree. I won't bother with 'Elliott are emo, but not like these retards', but still.

What a crap line up.
Wed 02/03/05 at 16:19
Regular
"\\"
Rise Against... That's the only reason i'm going to be honest. Alexisonfire, Finch and FFAF are OK though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.