GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ebay (problem)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/03/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
i've won 2 items and they are not showing up on my won section in my summary.

:/
Thu 03/03/05 at 15:06
"period drama"
I hope you find it again.
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:48
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
In soviet Russia, corner shuffles you!

My tagline is a trademark. Part of the Bullett anti-fansite which you may join for a standard fee of £29.99 a month or £3.49 a year, which includes your starter pack and complimentary voodoo doll.

Looser™ is property of RIRAN Corporation Winchester.

Incidentally, I find it amusing that a guy who spells Bullett with two t's is mocking my spelling. Tell me, is it supposed to make you cool, cos it blatently didn't work.
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:56
Regular
Not cool, just different. It was originally spelled 'Bullet', then it changed to include the stupid characters and I added another t on at some point. I see no point in changing it.

And if you look closely, you'll see it was Cookie Monster that pointed your typo out, not me.

Good luck on the anti-fansite, I wish you all the best.
Fri 04/03/05 at 10:02
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
Thanks buddy, damned decent of you. Have free membership. FYI, I recommend microwaving the voodoo doll for ensuing hilarity when the victims skin peels off.
Fri 04/03/05 at 10:16
Regular
Bless your little cotton socks.
Fri 04/03/05 at 10:23
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
Bless them indeed. Though I find that wool socks, while not a trendy and hip as their cotton counterparts, keep my feet slightly warmer in the snow we've been having.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.