GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ebay (problem)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/03/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
i've won 2 items and they are not showing up on my won section in my summary.

:/
Fri 04/03/05 at 10:23
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
Bless them indeed. Though I find that wool socks, while not a trendy and hip as their cotton counterparts, keep my feet slightly warmer in the snow we've been having.
Fri 04/03/05 at 10:16
Regular
Bless your little cotton socks.
Fri 04/03/05 at 10:02
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
Thanks buddy, damned decent of you. Have free membership. FYI, I recommend microwaving the voodoo doll for ensuing hilarity when the victims skin peels off.
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:56
Regular
Not cool, just different. It was originally spelled 'Bullet', then it changed to include the stupid characters and I added another t on at some point. I see no point in changing it.

And if you look closely, you'll see it was Cookie Monster that pointed your typo out, not me.

Good luck on the anti-fansite, I wish you all the best.
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:48
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
In soviet Russia, corner shuffles you!

My tagline is a trademark. Part of the Bullett anti-fansite which you may join for a standard fee of £29.99 a month or £3.49 a year, which includes your starter pack and complimentary voodoo doll.

Looser™ is property of RIRAN Corporation Winchester.

Incidentally, I find it amusing that a guy who spells Bullett with two t's is mocking my spelling. Tell me, is it supposed to make you cool, cos it blatently didn't work.
Thu 03/03/05 at 15:06
"period drama"
I hope you find it again.
Thu 03/03/05 at 14:28
Regular
No, he's implying I lost weight.

thanks for the compliment
Thu 03/03/05 at 14:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
RIRAN wrote:
> Not bitter, somewhere between bemused and soiled.
>
> The best man won, apparently, though I use the term man very loosely
> and the term won can quite easily be replaced by "had butt sex
> with every staff member to ensure that he got away with vulgar
> abuse"
>
> Incidentally, You love men!

You can't even spell loser correctly in your tagline. Just shuffle into a corner and hope everyone ignores you.
Thu 03/03/05 at 14:00
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah, in fairness i did mean RIRAN, and not you. *remembers the newbies from sims*
Thu 03/03/05 at 13:59
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Well you should have said that newbie, RIRAN then. What a newbie he is. Speaking of newbies, they used to be a family on the Sims. Remember, huh, yeah, huh, yeah?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.