GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Match of the day - RIP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/05/01 at 12:28
Regular
MOTD came to an end on Saturday - at least for the next three years. Now let's watch ITV make a complete pig's ear of what was a good show.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
Its a real shame MOTD has come to an end!! I cant see ITV doing much better though - Sky Sports have taken over the world and nothing will ever come close unfortunately!!
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:50
Regular
"Back in black"
ITV will not be able to keep match of the day very long basically becasue it will not attract as many members as BBC did.

There are a few reasons for this, one being that adverts will drive away people and two the majority of the people who watch it are the adults late at night, but now they have a 5 0 clock ish time slot many people will not be around to watch it.

I for one will loose intrest!!
Mon 21/05/01 at 19:21
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
They'll have adverts every half of every game. I'll miss lineker and hansen.
Mon 21/05/01 at 12:33
Regular
Say ta ta, the good old Scotsport guys are now the motley crew for MOTD, they have to keep the theme tune, no???
Mon 21/05/01 at 12:28
MOTD came to an end on Saturday - at least for the next three years. Now let's watch ITV make a complete pig's ear of what was a good show.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.