GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Optimum Experince Web Site"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/02/05 at 17:29
Regular
"You have a choice"
[URL]www.optimumexperience.co.uk[/URL] to check out Optimum Experience's home page! Optimum Experience is a new business I and some others created that are working on Creating our own computer games! Please, check it out and tell us what you think!
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:29
Regular
"You have a choice"
[URL]www.optimumexperience.co.uk[/URL] to check out Optimum Experience's home page! Optimum Experience is a new business I and some others created that are working on Creating our own computer games! Please, check it out and tell us what you think!
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Oh God.

Keep working at it though, the only way is up!
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:32
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
That's very true. Hopefully we'll have that demo out soon, eh Luke?

*silence*

Luke? Luke?
Mon 28/02/05 at 18:40
Regular
Erm.

I won't say anything.

Just get some books or something on website design and work from there.
Mon 28/02/05 at 19:00
Regular
"Bicycle"
Eheh, "Impotent Shadow and the Ring of Pearls" :D.
Mon 28/02/05 at 19:01
Regular
[URL]http://www.pandora-studios.com[/URL]

Watch and learn :P
Mon 28/02/05 at 20:18
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
If your website is anything to go by, God forbid... I don't hold out much hope surviving as a business. But hey! Miricals do happen!;)
Tue 01/03/05 at 08:40
Regular
"NULL"
As do miracles ;)
Tue 01/03/05 at 08:49
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Nimco wrote:
> As do miracles ;)

lol... Another one of those words I'm never sure how to spell, and i refuse to open M$Word just to spell check on poxy word.

Phonetics suck!;)
Tue 01/03/05 at 08:52
Regular
"NULL"
Hehe.

Anyway, back on top - oooh dear. Bye bye. Try: [URL]http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&q=%22learn+how+to+design+web+sites%22&btnG=Search&meta=[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.