GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cybersex"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/02/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Did you know that Cybersex was illegal?

"A Scottish man has been jailed for 2 years after having Cybersex with a 13 year old girl"

I thought it was "frowned upon" by a lot of people but i didnt know it was illegal..so all you cybersexers...be warned!
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:38
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I was just making a point, and a valid point to the arguement.
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:36
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Gah, mis-read
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:34
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yes you annoy me with words...this is a chat forum...how else would you annoy me? Its not like i can see you or hear you is it.

You keep going back to the 'just words' bit, but i was talking about how the words were illegal in cybersex
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:30
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
With words? Just words?
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:29
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
E-Beerdeeds wrote:
> Wardy_MoD wrote:
> E-Beerdeeds please shut up

E-Beerdeeds wrote:
> But hold on a minute, I thought you said they were just words? You're
> getting a bit over-dramatic for just words.

I was saying that cybersex is just words, and i am not over dramatic, you just annoy me
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:26
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> E-Beerdeeds please shut up

But hold on a minute, I thought you said they were just words? You're getting a bit over-dramatic for just words.
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Captain to you."
Interesting if not long article about cyber crimes.

[URL]http://www.cariboo.bc.ca/ae/php/phil/mclaughl/students/Phil224/KF/P1.HTM[/URL]

Grix when they type no that means NO. :P
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:14
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The age of consent is 16 right?
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Is it possible to rape someone over the internet?

I think Rape has to be physical intercourse/sexual activity between two people, like in the same place...i dont think it is possible to rape someone without touching them
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:07
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
It Is Not You Its Me wrote:

> It is possible that people can say Sexual Harassment but not rape.

I agree with what you are saying but a lot of people bring this on themselves, either by going in chatrooms or on sites that they shouldnt go on. If you want to stop talking to someone you close the window, thats it really. They can't contact you again, but some people allow people to keep contacting them and then say they are being harassed

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.