GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm drunk..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/02/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Woooo, ive ad like a shot of vodka! Therefore i'm all battah than u cos u r all gay and stuff lke dat, innit!

Grrr, is it me or is this one of those boring nights? I'm meant to be going out down't union in a bit but my 'mates' have decided that my house is too far away to walk to so they're getting [I HATE THIS SWEAR FILTER] by themselves at the moment and we're meeting up in a bit.

So here I am, drinking, on my own. And I'm posting on an Internet chat forum, I feel like Hedfix.

:c(

On the plus side nobody is in so I can play music nice and loud without anyone moaning, wooo? Charlotte Hatherley has impressed me recently. 'Bastardo' is quite a cool little pop-rock tune.
Tue 01/03/05 at 10:43
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Is that your opening statement? You also have to mention your "disability". What do we call it... sexlexia?
Tue 01/03/05 at 10:42
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
The world doesn't beat to the sound of just one drum, what might be right for might not be right for som. YOu take the good, you take the bad, and there you have... undergarments.
Mon 28/02/05 at 19:47
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
phi11ip wrote:
> Dammit, I hate girls.
>
> All she's gotta do is go out to the same place that I go to and
> that's it. But no she has to be awkward and no go out.
>
> :(
>
> Oh well, lets look forward to Monday! She better be there.

Hohohoh, how I regret saying this!

She better not be there, the dirty schlag.
Mon 28/02/05 at 13:47
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I have to agree. One time I was changing my undergarments and I noticed that exact same thing.
Sat 26/02/05 at 14:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Wooo, that was a good sleep! I've just got up!

Phi11ip, master of the 12 hours sleep!
Sat 26/02/05 at 03:28
Regular
"^_^"
I am drumk right now. I cudda pulled but i bottled it, Stupid t\/\/at i am!
Sat 26/02/05 at 01:42
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Dammit, I hate girls.

All she's gotta do is go out to the same place that I go to and that's it. But no she has to be awkward and no go out.

:(

Oh well, lets look forward to Monday! She better be there.

And sorry Sheepy, I nearly pulled a minger but remembered I have standards.
Fri 25/02/05 at 23:20
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm at home with Satan and Rocco, A.K.A. the missus and the dog. I'm stone cold sober and am looking after two of the missus' nieces and one of her nephews - their mum is in hospital with a suspected bowel infection.

It's not been a bad day, actually - me and the missus had an argument this morning and have been ignoring each other since and I've spent most of the day cheering the nephew up by telling him crap jokes and letting him beat me at Gran Turismo.
Fri 25/02/05 at 22:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm drunk on work ethic.

Just finished my 29 hour shift at spit-in-your-food-R-us

I feel like a Guatamalan prisoner
Fri 25/02/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'll pull a minger for you Sheepy, then I'll pull that stunner I'm after for me.

And you say I don't think of others?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.