GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm drunk..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/02/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Woooo, ive ad like a shot of vodka! Therefore i'm all battah than u cos u r all gay and stuff lke dat, innit!

Grrr, is it me or is this one of those boring nights? I'm meant to be going out down't union in a bit but my 'mates' have decided that my house is too far away to walk to so they're getting [I HATE THIS SWEAR FILTER] by themselves at the moment and we're meeting up in a bit.

So here I am, drinking, on my own. And I'm posting on an Internet chat forum, I feel like Hedfix.

:c(

On the plus side nobody is in so I can play music nice and loud without anyone moaning, wooo? Charlotte Hatherley has impressed me recently. 'Bastardo' is quite a cool little pop-rock tune.
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Woooo, ive ad like a shot of vodka! Therefore i'm all battah than u cos u r all gay and stuff lke dat, innit!

Grrr, is it me or is this one of those boring nights? I'm meant to be going out down't union in a bit but my 'mates' have decided that my house is too far away to walk to so they're getting [I HATE THIS SWEAR FILTER] by themselves at the moment and we're meeting up in a bit.

So here I am, drinking, on my own. And I'm posting on an Internet chat forum, I feel like Hedfix.

:c(

On the plus side nobody is in so I can play music nice and loud without anyone moaning, wooo? Charlotte Hatherley has impressed me recently. 'Bastardo' is quite a cool little pop-rock tune.
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I was going to go out.

But I changed my mind.
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:42
Regular
"\\"
I was thinking about going to bed... I AM going to bed.

Go me.
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Our union is poo on a Friday too, but hopefully there will be some girl there.

"Some girl!!!!!!111""

I found out that she 'liked me' and then they had to go home before I had the chance to talk to her! Dammit! I could get into contact with her again but that would look quite stalkerish as it wouldn't be that straightforward. I should see her out again sometime though. I hope.

Oh, and vodka + Fanta = Mmmmm.

Although I'm stopping after this next drink. I dropped the bottle so now I've got about 3/4 shots of vodka in a pint glass! Me being the ultimate lightweight too won't help the matter!

EDIT: Oh my god that's strong!! Oh, and Kaiser Chiefs = Great.
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:49
Regular
Going to sleep would be a very good idea for me at the moment

But I won't get any if I go now - so I may aswell wait and be shattered tommorrow

|c0
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:50
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> Our union is poo on a Friday too, but hopefully there will be some
> girl there.
>
> "Some girl!!!!!!111""
>
> I found out that she 'liked me' and then they had to go home before I
> had the chance to talk to her! Dammit! I could get into contact with
> her again but that would look quite stalkerish as it wouldn't be that
> straightforward. I should see her out again sometime though. I hope.
>
> Oh, and vodka + Fanta = Mmmmm.
>
> Although I'm stopping after this next drink. I dropped the bottle so
> now I've got about 3/4 shots of vodka in a pint glass! Me being the
> ultimate lightweight too won't help the matter!
>
> EDIT: Oh my god that's strong!! Oh, and Kaiser Chiefs = Great.

Vodka and Fanta sounds like a winning combination - I'll try that

Understandably you have to be slightly p!ssed to appreciate Vodka but...hey! that's not going to be hard

;)
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I hate you. True story.

Beer/Whatever John Smith's is, is yukky.

I'm a girl. Wooo.
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Jon $m!th wrote:
> Vodka and Fanta sounds like a winning combination - I'll try that
>
> Understandably you have to be slightly p!ssed to appreciate Vodka
> but...hey! that's not going to be hard
>
> ;)

Has to be orange Fanta! It's great!
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:53
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> I hate you. True story.
>
> Beer/Whatever John Smith's is, is yukky.
>
> I'm a girl. Wooo.

I'm not actually a beer :p

Yes you are a girl

And...em...you hate me? kl
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I wasn't planning on going out or getting drunk because I'm not cool anymore.

Nathan Barley is on soon though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.