GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic in Smash Bros Melee?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/05/01 at 00:49
Regular
Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this, maybe I should, but apparently one of the characters in Smash Bros Melee is Sonic the Hedgehog, news has it one of the first deals Nintendo worked apon with Sega was the use of there character in the new game, maybe he is a boss, maybe he is the best chacracter, who knows, lets just hope ts true....

...and also Mario can do the Raguki move which he used so much in Mario Bros 3, when he can turn into a statue and not be moved nor harmed....

...also there will be these characters that date from the NES era, and they are getting touched up and chucked in...

...so in conclusion, I am going to pick Smash Bros Melee as my gameaday.

That is all I have heard.
er-no
Mon 21/05/01 at 00:49
Regular
"everyone says it"
Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this, maybe I should, but apparently one of the characters in Smash Bros Melee is Sonic the Hedgehog, news has it one of the first deals Nintendo worked apon with Sega was the use of there character in the new game, maybe he is a boss, maybe he is the best chacracter, who knows, lets just hope ts true....

...and also Mario can do the Raguki move which he used so much in Mario Bros 3, when he can turn into a statue and not be moved nor harmed....

...also there will be these characters that date from the NES era, and they are getting touched up and chucked in...

...so in conclusion, I am going to pick Smash Bros Melee as my gameaday.

That is all I have heard.
er-no
Mon 21/05/01 at 01:21
Well done on winning - when did you win? I haven't won for ages!
Mon 21/05/01 at 02:53
Regular
"Whatever!"
I claimed Super Smash Bros for the N64 on one of my gameaday wins which is an amazing game - So the GameCube version I expect will be a great deal better!!
It would be great if Sonic appeared then we would have the ultimate match - Mario vs Sonic!!
Mon 21/05/01 at 12:55
Regular
"Australian Person."
Mario and Luigi VS Sonic and Tails.
Mon 21/05/01 at 12:57
Regular
That blue hedgehog is the man, I mean who would you rather have as an icon of your gaming genious, a col hip blue hedgehog, or a little plump plumber and his misfit brother??
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
Sonic vs Bowser vs Mario vs Donkey Kong...

....yeah..
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:10
Regular
Interesting.
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
Interesting?

Is that all, next time I have news then I won't let you know....
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:17
Regular
I hope Sonic is in it!

He deserves to be!

He used to be Marios rival character, so why not stick him in Smash Bros to see who actually is the best?

If they keep all their moves from their games I reckon Mario-vs-Sonic would be a great match!
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:19
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Interesting?

Is that all, next time I have news then I won't let
> you know....

I appreciate the news!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.