GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi.. Help please (possibly from married people)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/02/05 at 23:50
Regular
"Light of the world"
Hi!

I know I dont wander across these parts (sounds a little yank i just watched clint eastwood and have his darn dialect in my head at yee moment)
But I would like your help and advise from supposed 'intelligent' people - :)

Right, Tomorrow I am travelling home to Essex for a wedding on the sat. I am going in eve leaving me the day in Kingston (upon thames not jamaica) to look for a wedding present.

They are close friends, a cool big sis figure in my life (Girl from Southend Church back home) She rocks, The dude rocks also - bla bla mushy mushy but WHAT DOES A SKINT STUDENT BUY AS A WEDDING PRESENT!?

My Mum said 'tea towels' - ya thanks alot Mother,

Please think what you would like - or what you may have purchasd she did mention practical things for their new house would be great

Help me SR - I have left something late for once!

Mucho amor - the littlest Ginge
Tue 01/03/05 at 16:54
Regular
"insane&proud"
summat small n shiny :)
Tue 01/03/05 at 16:07
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> put a chicken nugget in an envelope
>
>
> then keep it for yourself

Best idea yet.
Tue 01/03/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Via Torola

You see this is why i had to change my name back, no-one could bloody spell it ;)
Tue 01/03/05 at 15:51
Regular
"Light of the world"
Well thankyou all for suggestion, Via Torola was the closest match to what I ended up getting

I bought a very posh fancy photo album which was pretty unique, it had like hand made scrunchy paper with pressed flowers and things it was pretty and great for occasion!

The wedding went really well to, I tried my best to keep it together! The next morning where we were was completely snow ridden in Southend!
Tue 01/03/05 at 10:11
Regular
"long time"
Via-torala wrote:
> Photo frames.

I agree with this idea , for there wedding pics:)
Tue 01/03/05 at 04:33
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
I agree with EB. Find out what they NEED, not want, although the champagne is a good idea, also.
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Get them poo.
Fri 25/02/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Photo frames.
Fri 25/02/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You made me choke on Lemon Fanta gerrid boy.
Fri 25/02/05 at 16:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
put a chicken nugget in an envelope

then keep it for yourself

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.