GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Charles and Camilla"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/02/05 at 13:26
Regular
What about all the carry on about this wedding? is it legal or is it not? or do we really care? sould the Queen attend or not? and the Prime minister is reported as being upset that he has not yet had an invite, what do others think?
Mon 28/02/05 at 16:30
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
For those who say they do nothing: You would do exactly the same if put in that position, its called being "jealous".

For whoever condemed them for drinking, drug taking etc that was just harry (or the other one). He knows he wont be King, he is just a prince, so has no real responsibilty, so is just enjoying the life oppurtunity of luxury put infront of him.

OH NO, so he smoked some ganja, what a crime...

The royal family does nothing. Then again they do do loads. They bring ALOT of tourism to this country. I would know, since i live 5 minutes from hampton court palace. It also gives us something to be proud of, and to remind us of our past heritage.

A Royal Family is something we have and America doesnt, so thats another reason to keep it. :P to all you americans.
Sat 26/02/05 at 20:25
Regular
Never! he lives on he sneaked away in a Royal Limo. :-)
Sat 26/02/05 at 16:47
Regular
"\\"
Shelljed wrote:
> CITY council leader Donald Anderson

Pfff. Everyone knows he died in Metal Gear Solid.
Sat 26/02/05 at 16:44
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Well gee-wizz, i'm convinced. Come of guys, to Buckingham Palace, its time for a Republic!!! Do people really want that over the status quo?
Sat 26/02/05 at 16:39
Regular
One examlpe for you....

Fury as police paid for Holyrood opening costs

BRIAN FERGUSON
CITY COUNCIL REPORTER

CITY council leader Donald Anderson voiced anger today as it emerged ministers stepped in to pay for the costs of policing the opening of the Scottish Parliament.

Lothian and Borders Police ran up a £164,000 bill for providing security for the Queen, MSPs, and the public at October’s gala opening of the Holyrood complex.

But unlike the city council, which has had a bid to reclaim the £123,000 it paid for the event rejected, the police have had the bill repaid by the Scottish Executive.

Councillor Anderson said the news strengthened the council’s case for the Executive to pay the costs incurred by the authority from the event. The opening saw huge crowds converge on the city centre for a gala parade down the Royal Mile and the official ceremony in the Holyrood building.

Thats at least £123,000 that wont be refunded by any royal visit, it will be added to the council tax bill for lothians, this is only one example there will be many more.

As I said not all Royals are a waste of money.
Sat 26/02/05 at 13:18
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Shelljed wrote:
> No need to do that you just need to see how much it cost every time a
> royal visits a hospital in security etc to know that in terms of
> money its huge no one is saying that patients do not enjoy the
> viisit! wbut you cant deny it costs loads of money and NOT ALL Royal
> represent value for money.

Well, go on, please. Rather than just presume that the Royals cost more than they bring in, please just have a look at all the direct cash they bring in, for example via tourism, then the money their unique envoy skills bring in via trade etc...
Sat 26/02/05 at 13:14
Regular
No need to do that you just need to see how much it cost every time a royal visits a hospital in security etc to know that in terms of money its huge no one is saying that patients do not enjoy the viisit! wbut you cant deny it costs loads of money and NOT ALL Royal represent value for money.
Sat 26/02/05 at 11:04
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Shelljed wrote:
> Think how many hospitals or health centres we could build if we halfed
> the royal family

Perhaps you could have a sift through the budget, and work out exactly how much we spend on the Royals, and exactly how much they bring to the country, both directly and in-directly and report back to me?
Sat 26/02/05 at 10:45
Regular
Think how many hospitals or health centres we could build if we halfed the royal family
Fri 25/02/05 at 11:26
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Don;t forget that the Queen and co. are one major ambasidor for the country. She does help keep a lot of nations sweet, and that means trade. Plus, like Ozzy Osbourne sais, dont forget the MASSIVE boost she gives to people in Hospitals, and Health Centres and Impaired people when she visits. Plus, i'd rather have a Monarchy than a Chancelor or President.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.