GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Charles and Camilla"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/02/05 at 13:26
Regular
What about all the carry on about this wedding? is it legal or is it not? or do we really care? sould the Queen attend or not? and the Prime minister is reported as being upset that he has not yet had an invite, what do others think?
Tue 01/03/05 at 19:22
Regular
I know.
You do need SOME money to survive at the most basic level, and although I bet that we all need to economise in some shape or form, I bet that the majority of people on here have rarely had any serious worries over money.

It's something that we can almost take for granted nowdays.
Tue 01/03/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
I understand where your coming from. I wish life wasnt all about money, but sadly it is in reality. If you dont have it, you cant really do much.
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:51
Regular
Everyone has their good and bad in life, but the chances are that you'll always have something that they lack and they'll have something you'll envy. Finances seem to be the obvious one, but perhaps the more you understand life, perhaps the more you understand that it isn't really "all that".
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Maybe yeh. But not having to worry about finances at all during your entire lifetime is a serious advantage that not many people have.

For those who have that who arent in the royal family, well, they're extremely lucky!

To be honest i wouldnt want to be in the royal family, since you get unwanted attention, every move of yours under the camera and press etc.

Better to be an average schmuck :)
Mon 28/02/05 at 19:15
Regular
Feel jealous of them?

There's a lot you don't understand.
Sure, I'll bet they've never had a shortage of money but there's loads more kids who have that without all the royal strings attached.
Everything I've heard about William is that all he wants to be is William Windsor but has been born by draft to be the next in the line of human puppets for the country.

Not saying he's exactly had it hard or anything but I bet my life's been easier than his.
Mon 28/02/05 at 18:36
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
I just realised what you may have thought was "holy than thou".

Im jealous of harry too, having everything when he's done nothing, that would rule. Also living near hampton court palace isnt great. I live in a sh** hole (molesey), which is next to the town voted "UK'S most boring place". There we go, lol.

As for the ganja bit, anyone who objects to it because its "illegal" is a moron. Firstly, because it is "illegal" it is automatically bad in there view, either that or because its a "drug". Sorry to rant, had to put that in after having that argument with someone about it recently.
Mon 28/02/05 at 18:31
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
What the hell are you on English bloke? I couldnt care less if you didnt like my post, no need to make a post about it.

I dont know what you mean by holy-er than thou, there was nothing like that in there, i simply put down what came into my head.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:24
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You're right, I'm sorry, Grix.
I just didn't like the holier then thou tone of his post.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:05
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
"That's about the only part of your post worth reading"

That's very rude.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ha! You said 'do do'

That's about the only part of your post worth reading

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.