GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable Election Babble"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/02/05 at 10:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
First of all I'd like to open with "HAHAHA SNOW DAY ROXORS!"

my second point is the fantastic chance for you, YES YOU, to win my Notable election vote thing*

*Subject to terms and conditions

My vote is availible to the following forum members:

Phi11ip
Mattribute
FFF
EB
Rickoss
Bullett
Monkey Man
Very Metal
Cookie Monster
Dringo
Light

Anybody else had no chance of winning whatsoever and if you think otherwise you are probably under the influence of hallucigenic drugs and find tables really interesting.

So feel free to try and swing my vote like an American election (In favour of the fascists), or whatever. Y'know.
Wed 23/02/05 at 11:55
Regular
"..."
Paradox: wrote:
> I'm afraid I cannot disclose my decision methods.

Me neither, it's sometimes fun to leave people guessing as to why you voted for who you did, particualarly if the person you voted for wasn't expecting your vote.
Wed 23/02/05 at 11:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
No, you can't
Wed 23/02/05 at 10:26
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm afraid I cannot disclose my decision methods.
Wed 23/02/05 at 10:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Have they to suck you off for it?
Wed 23/02/05 at 10:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
Newbie staffies.

They have no clue.

I cry inside for them.
Wed 23/02/05 at 10:15
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> Very Metal
> Dringo

*chuckle*

Anyway, why is there no forum?
Wed 23/02/05 at 10:14
Regular
It's proper deep snow ultra day here. You could make a snow cave there's so much. A snow cave.

I'm gonna go skiing.
Wed 23/02/05 at 10:14
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
So, how many paragraghs of stuff like that do you have in a word document? Or is it several word documents? *bum bum BUM* The plot thickens.
Wed 23/02/05 at 10:12
Regular
"tokyo police club"
you're hooked into the machine. The machine has already pre-destined who you are going to vote. There is no choice in the matter. You pretend to be choosing your roads, your ways, your paths. But you're following a route from which there are no exits, no choices. Your only goal in life is to produce energy for the man, so the man can keep his regime. Freedom shall never be yours. For people such as yourself, tangle din the wires and shackles that the machine has tied you up in, there is no way out. You're too far in. To pull you out now would be to kill you. The machine has you.
Wed 23/02/05 at 10:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
First of all I'd like to open with "HAHAHA SNOW DAY ROXORS!"

my second point is the fantastic chance for you, YES YOU, to win my Notable election vote thing*

*Subject to terms and conditions

My vote is availible to the following forum members:

Phi11ip
Mattribute
FFF
EB
Rickoss
Bullett
Monkey Man
Very Metal
Cookie Monster
Dringo
Light

Anybody else had no chance of winning whatsoever and if you think otherwise you are probably under the influence of hallucigenic drugs and find tables really interesting.

So feel free to try and swing my vote like an American election (In favour of the fascists), or whatever. Y'know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.