GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2??????? N64 anyday!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/05/01 at 19:41
Regular
Why do people want PS2? It is not that different from the Dreamcast! Yeah, ok it has a DVD player. WOW??? puh, the console itself is huge. Sony are cr@p
Wed 23/05/01 at 13:25
Regular
144 wrote:
> e.g Konami are currently working on both the Ps2 and
> the Xbox version though the Ps2 one is near completion.

Dooooooooouuuugh!!!! I was talking about Silent Hill 2.
Wed 23/05/01 at 08:36
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
When you say Resident Evil 4 do you mean Resident Evil: Code Veronica. As that is out right now in Japan. If you dont mean RE:CV, then when does it come out as you say its near completion. I havent even seen anything in the magazines or the internet.
Wed 23/05/01 at 07:39
Regular
sorry about that
Regular
I'm looking forward to Resident Evil 4 on the xbox because developers are now working also on the xbox as they have got the development kit e.g Konami are currently working on both the Ps2 and the Xbox version though the Ps2 one is near completion.
Regular
I'm looking forward to Resident Evil 4 on the xbox because developers are now working also on the xbox as they have got the development kit e.g Konami are currently working on both the Ps2 and the Xbox version though the Ps2 one is near completion.
Wed 23/05/01 at 07:38
Regular
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:49
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
ssxpro wrote:
> GT3?

Has anyone seen the PSW DVD. It really looks good. I have a 28in tv in my room and it looks amazing. I sit quite close to the tv so sometimes it doesnt look as good. I went to my friends house who has got a 32in widescreen in there living room. Sat a good 5 metres away and the qualitywas amazing. I am really looking forward to this game. All my A-Levels will be over by the time this comes out so I can play on it 24/7.
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:46
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I hope Resident Evil 4 is in development as the extra power the PS2 has got it is sure to be good. Devil May Cry looks amazing, IMO one of the best looking games on the PS2 so far.

DC has some good games on the system. Some are coming out for PS2 but while PS2 owners play on Crazy Taxi. I can play on Crazy Taxi 2. I think anyone who loves game will want to own a PS2 and a DC. At £100 for a DC its worth the money.
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:41
Regular
GT3?
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:01
Regular
Like all other good games on PS2 Resident Evil 4 release date is TO BE CONFIRMED.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.