GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2??????? N64 anyday!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/05/01 at 19:41
Regular
Why do people want PS2? It is not that different from the Dreamcast! Yeah, ok it has a DVD player. WOW??? puh, the console itself is huge. Sony are cr@p
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:41
Why do people want PS2? It is not that different from the Dreamcast! Yeah, ok it has a DVD player. WOW??? puh, the console itself is huge. Sony are cr@p
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lets applaud the very insightful and deep post there my Monky... monky? LMAO, he can't even get his own name right the newbie idiot!

*prod prod*
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:46
Regular
yeah have you actually got a PS2 to see how big it is its tiny when its stands up it can fit a small cupboard with my tele with it think before you write
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
Thing I dont understand is why people keep saying the PS2 is huge!! Its not that big at all and when standing vertical it can quite easily slip into any small, tiny space!! Now the X-Box, that is big!!!
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:59
Regular
the x box is twice the size and will be twice the price sad sad sad world
Sun 20/05/01 at 20:03
the best(ps2) is always better than second best(DM)
Sun 20/05/01 at 20:10
Regular
i love my ps2
Sun 20/05/01 at 21:06
Regular
"Back For Good"
WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE SONY YOU A**WIPE!!!

IF you've never seen a PS2 and by the sound of it you definatly haven't.

I got my ps2 out of the box and i looked for the rest of it,it's tiny about the size of a 15 inch monitor length and about half the way up. IT's a perfect size.

Gamcube could have been smaller but they had to by law make it bigger so the owners aka kiddies don't accidently swallow it.

Sun 20/05/01 at 21:08
Regular
good one
and they had to keep it in a safe place so kids didnt think it was a luch box and take it to school
Mon 21/05/01 at 09:15
Regular
*Falls off chair laughing....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.