GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blink-182 break up..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/02/05 at 22:08
Regular
"For over a decade, Blink-182 has toured, recorded and done non-stop promotion all while trying to balance relationships with family and friends.

To that end, the band has decided to go on an indefinite hiatus to spend some time enjoying the fruits of their labors with their loved ones. While there is no set plan for the band to begin working together again, no one knows what tomorrow may bring."

Now that's a pity.
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What are they, Madonna? If they truly were musicians worth of a listen, then they wouldn't be so obssessed with image. "Re-invented themselves"...Christ.
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:40
"period drama"
Please be being sarcastic, Dringo.
Please.
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:38
Regular
Such a shame. Just after the had re-invented themselves too.
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:33
Regular
Beat me to it, geek ;0)

Anyway, more info:
[URL]http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=entertainmentNews&storyID=7703500[/URL]
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:28
Regular
Drexyl wrote:
> This is fantastic news.

Why?

Because you like the fact that millions of people will miss their music?

They were the sound of my teenage life and their new album grew with me.

I guess I'll grow without them.

Their new album was their best one. By the way.
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:21
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
my life is over :' {
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Now if only someone would put a gag on that stupid Avril Latrine girl.
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
This is fantastic news.
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:15
Regular
I really liked that I Miss You song for some odd reason, but nothing else. I'm sure someone somewhere is upset, so er, oh well.
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
In other words:

"ManuRockCorp Ltd regrest to announce that it's prize cow is being put out of it's teen-angst misery, after many successful years of bleeding your children dry and achieving 4 chords."

Any music recording/publishing house that allowed them to make music should be burnt like Dresden.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.