GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blink-182 break up..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/02/05 at 22:08
Regular
"For over a decade, Blink-182 has toured, recorded and done non-stop promotion all while trying to balance relationships with family and friends.

To that end, the band has decided to go on an indefinite hiatus to spend some time enjoying the fruits of their labors with their loved ones. While there is no set plan for the band to begin working together again, no one knows what tomorrow may bring."

Now that's a pity.
Sat 26/02/05 at 16:33
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> metalhead wrote:
> so it would be good to see them disappear. does anyone even still
> like them anymore?
>
>
> More like who ever did like them..

3 and a half million bought their last album, I Miss you reached number 3 and they did 2 arena tours in the UK last year with them selling out in hours.

So a lot.
Sat 26/02/05 at 15:37
Regular
"The definitive tag"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> This is sad news that they have decided to split. They are such a good
> band. I like the sound of them. They made american pie sound amazing
> with their own unique style...

They just made the whole american teen/college/all that crap even more unbearable.
Sat 26/02/05 at 13:55
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
This is sad news that they have decided to split. They are such a good band. I like the sound of them. They made american pie sound amazing with their own unique style...
Fri 25/02/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
metalhead wrote:
> so it would be good to see them disappear. does anyone even still like them anymore?

More like who ever did like them..
Fri 25/02/05 at 17:29
Regular
All the small things is still their signature song :)

Dammit did very well, it sold a million copies... if it wasn't for that album the 4 million Enema sales wouldn't have happened.
Fri 25/02/05 at 10:27
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Dringo wrote:
> First Date isn't their signature song, all the small things are.

Dude Ranch had better songs than that on it, shame it never hit the same commercial heights (so for everyone who thought "enema..." was the best, go buy dude ranch if yo already haven't)
"Dammit" or "Enthused" are both far better than "all the small things", which gets very annoying, very quickly. did it's job though, switched loads of people onto the band.

i can't say i'm too bothered about bands i DON'T like splitting up, but it WOULD be nice to live in a world where Good Charlotte don't exist.
Fri 25/02/05 at 10:22
Regular
wang-king wrote:
> But but but...
> Box Car Racer were laughably crap, as was the latest Blink album.
> I can respect other people have different views, but you must
> be taking the pish.

Grow up, smacktard. You can respect other people have different views, yet still feel the need to spurt out how much you think something is crap? Still, it is expected from a child.

---

The latest was actually pretty damn good. I prefer the album tracks to the singles, although 'Miss You' is still a great track.

BCR were also good, shame it was only a side project.

I wouldn't lose sleep at night if they broke up, but I still like what they have done.
Thu 24/02/05 at 22:32
Regular
wang-king wrote:
> But but but...
> Box Car Racer were laughably crap, as was the latest Blink album.
> I can respect other people have different views, but you must
> be taking the pish.

No way, Box Car Racer is my favourite album of all time and the latest Blink album is far better than anything else the trio have done together.

Roll on the next lot.
Thu 24/02/05 at 18:46
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
But but but...
Box Car Racer were laughably crap, as was the latest Blink album.
I can respect other people have different views, but you must be taking the pish.
Thu 24/02/05 at 18:02
Regular
"French the Fries!"
WOOHOO!

Check it out

[URL]http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1497401/20050223/blink_182.jhtml?headlines=true[/URL]

They're not breaking up and the article has been removed off their website!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.