GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Frog vs Sweetie The Chick"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/02/05 at 14:40
Regular
"..."
As if one wasn't bad enough, we're now being assaulted at every turn by TWO annoying ringtones/animated screensavers on every single advert break on Sky.

So, if you had a gun, just one bullet and the men behind these annoying characters and could only shoot one of them, which would it be and why?
Tue 22/02/05 at 18:07
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
That works too... but what would we do about Sir-mix-a-lot?
Tue 22/02/05 at 18:06
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Could use the bullet to kill the frog then pistol-whip the chick.
Tue 22/02/05 at 17:43
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Personally, I'd pop a cap in that frog's head the moment the gun came into my hand. Then I'd probably lock the chick inside a cage, and use it for street performing purposes. A dancing chicken gets a lot of money nowadays.
Tue 22/02/05 at 15:02
Regular
"QPR 1974"
What gun, geek?
Tue 22/02/05 at 14:48
Regular
"long time"
Ahhh the chick is sweet!

Im just kidding,dont you point that gun at me...
Tue 22/02/05 at 14:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Put their heads together, one bullet would suffice.
Tue 22/02/05 at 14:43
Regular
The obvious answer here would be to take a powerful gun. Say a Desert Eagle. Line them up next to one another and using the one bullet you have, take then both out.

Happy now?

P.S I've not actually heard the stupid chick one but I guess it's probably bad.
Tue 22/02/05 at 14:40
Regular
"..."
As if one wasn't bad enough, we're now being assaulted at every turn by TWO annoying ringtones/animated screensavers on every single advert break on Sky.

So, if you had a gun, just one bullet and the men behind these annoying characters and could only shoot one of them, which would it be and why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.