GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movies, Movies, Movies! Movies."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/02/05 at 23:52
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
My fellow friends! How are you? Did that scab clear up? Was it a scab? Excellent. I just wanted to let you know that my filmy review website, conveniently located at the natty address of http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/home.php (proles can [URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/home.php[/URL]) is nearing the final straight, is shaping up to hit a home run, and is struggling to come up with more metaphors which mean that it's nearly finished. Ignore the crap on the front page at the moment, and there's still more changes to be made, but it's just about done. Read the articles if you like. Or not, whatever.

How does this concern you and your scab? Well, even though my mad writing skillz are enough to maker David Gibbon's eyes explode and his head implode, I need your help. See, I like going to the cinema, and I like buying DVDs, but even so, I never watch all the films I really wanna see. And if I want this site to a be genuine hub (God, I can't believe I just honestly used the word 'hub' in a sentence) then I want it to be a pretty complete affair. So this means I want you to write reviews for me, and if they're good enough, I'll stick em up and literally 9 people might read them. 14 people, if the site gets popular (by then I'll have got bored and will have probably started to skateboard again).

Think you've got what it takes to survive in the choppy waters of pretend movie journalism? Can you spell 'cinematography'? Do you know what it means? Really? Could you tell me? Drop me an email and do so, and hey, maybe attach one of your amazing movie reviews so I can have a goosey and laugh at your fat-handed word guzzle.

E-mail address is reviews at theshiznit dot co dot uk

In all seriousness boys, girls and the scab-infested, I want this site to be a nice little success, even if I'm not pinning my entire life's hopes and dreams on it (well, maybe a little bit) so if anyone's up for a little bit of writing on the side with the tiniest possibility of having other people read it, then go for your guns and send me an email. I can't guarantee I'll use it, but I will read it and reply. Judging from the writing capabilities of most of the people on these forums, I'll be using a fair few. And you don't have to have Stephen Fry levels of wit (or even have to be gay), just able to know what you like and have the ability to not sound like a snivelling little Paul Ross, writing what the other mags told you to say. Paul Ross can eat his whole head.

Hope to hear from you soon, don't hesitate to get in touch, muchachos.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Fair enough guv'. Can I do a follow up entitled "Articles I haven't written this week because Snuggly wouldn't let me"?
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:42
Regular
Can I do articles entitled : talentless pretty faced ho' that will be gone within 6 months, but I'd really like to kick her back door in.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:35
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
No.
Thu 03/03/05 at 01:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Can I do a follow up entitled "Goatboy articles I haven't read this week"?
Tue 01/03/05 at 23:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
All except Alexander, which was also Light's. Quite willing to accept other peoples' stuff though, I can't keep it updated by myself.

Goaty has agreed to do a weekly bit too, 'Movies I haven't seen this week' where he casts his rye eye (oh Jesus help me) over the week's new releases, which he doesn't intend to watch and doesn't care what they're about.
Tue 01/03/05 at 23:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Nice. Are they all yours up to now?
Tue 01/03/05 at 23:07
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Sure sure, I'm not really fussed about how fresh and toasty the reviews are, I don't have the capacity to keep it updated day after day after day. Light's just done a Hero review which'll go up soon.
Tue 01/03/05 at 23:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Go for it. One of the best films I saw last year, actually.

Ah, didn't know you'd seen it. If you'd like a review, I'll only be able to do it in a couple of weeks - couple of coursework deadlines coming up. I could write one after that though.
Tue 01/03/05 at 23:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
*cough*

Ooh look, some updates!
I won't rest until everyone's seen it

[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/home.php[/URL]
Sat 26/02/05 at 16:11
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Just seen it. Fantastic and a whole lot better than saving private ryan. Some of the battle scenes were truly astonishing. As was the 2 brothers relationship throughtout the film. Soo good!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.