GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bowling for Columbine"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/02/05 at 22:36
Regular
On channel 4, 23:05. Not seen it yet. Looking forward to it after Fahrenschmarenschmergenbergenheit 9/11.
Sun 27/02/05 at 22:07
Regular
Band Wagons or fashion has nothing to do with it. That man is not qualified to run his country, which in effect amounts to running the world.

I'm sorry, but I just can't watch a gun toting hick poison the free world with groundless paranoia, and cross my fingers that he doesn't cause the downfall of the human race, without putting my two penneth in.

Whinging about the world on an internet chat forum accomplishes nothing, but makes me feel a little bit better at least.
Sun 27/02/05 at 21:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yus.

'I think band wagon people hating Bush is silly'

Yes it is. Any person with a slightly deeper interest in the issues can see that.

'Therefore, I think Bush is great'

Yeah, um. No.
Sat 26/02/05 at 20:05
Regular
Dringo, I know what you mean.
Load of people are jumping onto this "I hate Bush" bandwagon.
But justifying Bush for the sake of that?

Yes, in some ways the Iraqi people have gained out of this big mess and are looking to gradually be stabilised, but at a HUGE cost in men and resources for all sides involved and for a 5 years atleast made it worse.
This whole invasion was clumsy at best and a serious abuse of power.

Your argument is that because in the end a little bit of good came out of his actions, GW was a good man. It just means that people have worked wonders trying to make good out of his serious mis-judged decision making.

I know what else you're saying, that hating George Bush has become the fashion and people like taking all the petty potshots at silly little things like mis-pronouncing words and things like that, but at the end of the day his presidency is dangerous to the world and the whole cliché didn't spring out of nowhere.
Sat 26/02/05 at 18:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah, that's all that matters.
Sat 26/02/05 at 16:35
Regular
Cycloon wrote:
> Yes.
>
> Yes, that also makes great sense Dringo.
>
> Please, do a little thinking.
>
> Then come back and have a proper go.

No you make sense.

I don't care about the corruption or the why's and wherefores.

All I see is a good outcome. Which is all that matters.
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Dringo wrote:
> Oh I forgot, the future is all about the past.
>
>

What else defines the future?
Fri 25/02/05 at 20:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yes.

Yes, that also makes great sense Dringo.

Please, do a little thinking.

Then come back and have a proper go.
Fri 25/02/05 at 17:31
Regular
Oh I forgot, the future is all about the past.

Let it go.

Iraq are better for it so stop crying over reasons and past mistakes.
Thu 24/02/05 at 22:48
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
BOOSH
Thu 24/02/05 at 22:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yes Dringo.

Yes.

I see now.

Bush, and his chums, in their benevolent enlightened ideal of saving the world, decided to 'liberate' Iraq. To set a precedent for the rest of the oppressed world. Usually oppressed because of Bush and chums.

Why did they ignore Iraq before 9/11?

Why did they SELL weapons to Iraq in the 1980s? Was Hussein a dictator then? Ummmmmm......yes.

Why do they not 'free' other nations?

Why do they let people f**k these nations over?

Oh I forgot, it's all part of the plan, and those Playstation loving 'never question a thing' people like, erm, me, obviously, just are blind and randomly chant 'I h8 Bush!111'. Like I said Dringo, I try to know morea bout it than that.....

That's right Dringo, let's all follow the grand peacemasters plan.

?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.