GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The dreaded smack"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/05 at 19:32
Regular
Who thinks filming happy slaps is the funniest craze ever to hit schools wheni grow up im gonna make a movie on it
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:41
Regular
Whats your point if you say something about mums obviously I say shes dead who cares anyway lifes short.
Sun 20/02/05 at 17:48
Regular
"you've got a beard"
slimboyslik wrote:
> Rickoss how can you have won a game a day so many times with those
> types of comments. Thats evil.

if it were up to me he'd have gotten a medal as well.
if your mum's really dead then obviously that's a shame, but it doesn't stop the fact that saying "oh, my mum's dead" as a reflex response is a tired old cop-out that no-one believes. besides, it was always immediately countered with "no wonder she didn't say 'no' then" which rendered it even more pointless and lame.
Sun 20/02/05 at 17:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> Sounds to me like it's just a blatant copy of the "You've been
> Tangoed" craze that swept the nation....a while ago.

totally.
the soft drink craze that led to perforated eardrums and actually caused a similar wrestling manouver to stop being used. which struck me as funny that brick sh*thouse wrestlers get owned like playground kids :)
Sun 20/02/05 at 17:06
Regular
Rickoss how can you have won a game a day so many times with those types of comments. Thats evil.
Sun 20/02/05 at 17:04
Regular
Gangstasaurus wrote:
> o yeah green ferocity u got warned mate and as for that comment my
> mums dead how does dat make u feel?

Haha, it would be funny if she was.
Sun 20/02/05 at 17:01
Regular
slimboyslik wrote:
> What can I say i'm young and I can tempted into doing anything. If the
> price is right.

Sun 20/02/05 at 17:01
Regular
slimboyslik wrote:
> In my school one boy got arrested for doing it.

Ahhahahahahahahaha

Sounds to me like it's just a blatant copy of the "You've been Tangoed" craze that swept the nation....a while ago.
Sun 20/02/05 at 16:58
Regular
What can I say i'm young and I can tempted into doing anything. If the price is right.
Sun 20/02/05 at 16:54
"slightlyshortertagl"
slimboyslik wrote:
> My cousin tryed to happy slap a preacher in the street and i filmed.
> Yeah i know i sound evil but in my defence she was making noise.
Sun 20/02/05 at 16:49
Regular
errrr i dont like them

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.