GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ipswich Town"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/05 at 17:04
Wed 23/02/05 at 14:19
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i went to see your 9-0 drubbing back in 1994. VIP box and all.
Wed 23/02/05 at 13:31
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:33
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Meh, whatever :-p
Sun 20/02/05 at 18:26
Regular
"Colourless"
So surely tickets to The Championship would be cheaper?

"use your money effectively"....

:S
Sun 20/02/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Well, you have to consider money, season tickets aren't cheap anywhere, are they?

So surely you use your money effectively and go to see the matches which will be most entertaining and offer the highest quality of football?
Sun 20/02/05 at 18:02
Regular
"Colourless"
*Highly Excitable* wrote:
> I have a friend at school who is an avid Ipswich fan.
>
> She used to have a season ticket when they were in the Premiership,
> and she'll be getting a new one next year hopefully.

Really does sound like an avid fan.... only going to games when they're doing well....
Sun 20/02/05 at 17:56
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I hate Norwich. I'm glad their going down. They are very boring to watch I think and even when they score goals they're never interesting.
Sat 19/02/05 at 23:05
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Do we get any money from the Kuqi deal still if you go up?

And how is it when with us and getting chance after chance it looked like he couldnt score in a brothel, but with your lot he turned into a huge goal machine?
Sat 19/02/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I have a friend at school who is an avid Ipswich fan.

She used to have a season ticket when they were in the Premiership, and she'll be getting a new one next year hopefully.

Ever since they finished 4th before going on to beat Inter 1-0 (before losing, admittedly), I've always had a soft spot for 'em.
Sat 19/02/05 at 17:04

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.