GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recommend me music"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/05 at 11:35
Regular
Ok, basically I'm bored out of my mind and intend on purchasing a load of music. See below for a list of bands whose albums I wish to buy in the near future, and use them to recommend me some new music to listen to :]

Bloc Party

The Bravery

Kaiser Chiefs

Babyshambles

Others

Possibly the Prodigy's latest album, but I'm not sure. Love the track Girls, but is the rest of the album comparable? In saying this I like their older style as well so if it's anything like that I'm sold as well.

Thanks.

[edit] Forgot about The Doves, although I've not really heard much of them yet except for their current single. Album probably isn't out for ages knowing me, but has anyone else heard any of it yet?
Sat 19/02/05 at 16:14
Regular
mattributé wrote:
>
> 'Engulfed by the NME'. Maybe He just enjoys that style of music?

Yeah and so do I, it's just as I typed out all the recommendations and looked at his list, it was basically a full set of all the bands NME support. Just a joke dude..
Sat 19/02/05 at 15:50
Regular
"tokyo police club"
All Idlewild (hope is important = gold)
Futureheads
The Libertines first (Up The Bracket)
The Music
Maximo Park (album not out yet, but download some, hove)

'Engulfed by the NME'. Maybe He just enjoys that style of music?
Sat 19/02/05 at 15:46
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Hyde - Shining Over You
Sat 19/02/05 at 15:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've ordered Idlewild's and the Kaiser Chiefs new albums. They're coming on the 7th March.
Sat 19/02/05 at 15:36
Regular
You chose Prodigy over Razorlight.

Tut tut tut tut tut.
Sat 19/02/05 at 15:34
Regular
Asher wrote:

> If you like these you need The Futureheads, The Killers, The
> Libertines, Razorlight etc, but then your basically engulfed in the
> NME stuff lol.

Got The Killers' album basically the day it came out, own the libertines recent album and I intend to buy the Futureheads. Not overly keen on Razorlight I have to say, had the option of buying it just a second ago. Went with Bloc Party, The Others and Prodigy (even if it is ass, will make up my own mind soonish :)) for now.
Sat 19/02/05 at 15:30
Regular
MJ wrote:
>
>
> Bloc Party
>
> The Bravery
>
> Kaiser Chiefs
>
> Babyshambles
>
> Others

If you like these you need The Futureheads, The Killers, The Libertines, Razorlight etc, but then your basically engulfed in the NME stuff lol.
Sat 19/02/05 at 15:28
Regular
MJ wrote:
> > Possibly the Prodigy's latest album, but I'm not sure. Love
> the track Girls, but is the rest of the album comparable? In saying
> this I like their older style as well so if it's anything like that
> I'm sold as well.
>
>

No it sucks
Sat 19/02/05 at 15:25
Regular
If your more of a fan of Prodigy's older stuff you probably wont like the rest of the album. I think its complete ass anyway, but i loved experience, jilted gen, and fat of the land.
Sat 19/02/05 at 14:16
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The Mars Volta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.