GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pixar-Doing Mario!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 18:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
Pixar will soon be doing movies about Mario the adventurus Plumber. Because Nintendo have given Pixar the rights to make movies about Mario so get ready for the movies of Mario!
Sat 19/02/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Death is a virtue"
It would be good if they could make it look like Super Mario Sunshine with a touch of Cell Shading and completely eliminate the Disney Element...
Sat 19/02/05 at 12:00
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it's probably not true, but if it is, it'll need to be a nintendo/pixar collaborations, NOT nintendo/pixar/disney.
the disney influence would ruin it totally, they'd find a way to crowbar in an important social message about the value of feelings in there somewhere. probably have Luigi get jealous cos the princess doesn't even know he's alive or something. he'll end up with toad.
Sat 19/02/05 at 11:46
Regular
God that film was terrible. Even as a child I couldn't enjoy it, so I dare think what I would think about it if I watched the video - my brother obviously enjoyed it far more.
Sat 19/02/05 at 06:28
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chr1s wrote:
> The movie was really stupid from what I remember. With the exception
> of Dennis Hopper, it was full of nobodies. Hmmmm, I wonder why?

Bob Hoskins and John Leguamo(sp?)?
Fri 18/02/05 at 22:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The Mario film was class.
Fri 18/02/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Captain to you."
Chr1s wrote:
> The movie was really stupid from what I remember. With the exception
> of Dennis Hopper, it was full of nobodies. Hmmmm, I wonder why?

Bob Hoskins and John Leguizamo are not nobodies sure they arn't the greatest actors but could have been loads of un-knowns.
Fri 18/02/05 at 21:33
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The movie was really stupid from what I remember. With the exception of Dennis Hopper, it was full of nobodies. Hmmmm, I wonder why?
Fri 18/02/05 at 21:29
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> VERY old? 1993?! Damn, I'm feeling my age.

Me too - I was 20!
Fri 18/02/05 at 20:27
Regular
"cachoo"
Serves you right for littering.
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I remember enjoying the film when i went to see it at the cinema but i remember better what happened on the way home, for some reason i threw a milkshake out of the window of a doubledecker bus not realising the bus was stationary at the stop, i thought nothing of it until these huge guys got on the bus and as one walked past i heard one say something like "I wanna know who threw that ******* milkshake at me".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.