GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheating!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 13:46
Regular
"long time"
Caught a friends bf kissing some other girl last night!
He begged me not to tell as it wont happen again,he was so upset he had me crying..
I cant stand cheating and now my head up ass ..
Oh God what do i do?
My bf says its got nothing to do with me i know hes right and this will break her heart..
Page:
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:04
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah, damn Rob. closing threds that "serve no purpose" i'll show him.

anyway, have you told the friend yet?
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:09
Regular
"long time"
No!
Had a big fight with bf about it this weekend !
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:13
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
he said that it was noen of your business and you shouldnt get involved, and you said that she is your friend so it is important?

personally i think that you should tell her, but first give the bloke the opportunity to do so. Also the longer you leave it, the worse it is likely to look in the eyes of your friend.
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:19
Regular
"long time"
He thinks this guy has been doing this for a while and she needs to find out herself !
He is sort of right ive no proof and its his word against mine ,she knows im not his biggest fan ..

I spoke to him again on sat and he keeps saying he dosent know what im talking about ...So as you can see im not going to win:(
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:22
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
trick him. if he does it a lot, find take a camera, and boom, snaptastic proof
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:26
Regular
"long time"
Thats what i was thinking of doing last night!
Every sunday he goes out with the lads ,but knowing my luck i will fall over something and land on my face at his feet with camera in hand..

"Oh i always come here to take photos"
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:28
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
"its a hobby of mine"
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:31
Regular
"long time"
Really!

Fancy a small job?
I pay well!!
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:31
Regular
Kilgore Trout? Kill goooore?

Lock it up, baby.
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:33
Regular
"long time"
I think in the back of her mind she will know !

And i will always be there WHEN she needs me:)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.