GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killing The Bullies!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 01:08
Regular
"Catch it!"
Running,Running,Running as my feet splash though the puddles as the kids chase me. I run down a hill the world flew past me I felt so sad the blood dripped from my nose time went slow my legs felt numb I couldn't run and I felt so bad. The kids ran towards me I jumped and landed in a bush I had to hide the kids ran past and didn't see me. I crawled across the floor watching out for the kids they were going to smash me in. As I crawled across the leaves crunched. The kids had gone I stood up and ran for it but then I saw them again. I was so scared I hid behind a tree and they missed me again. I ran so fast this time not stopping for them. As I pushed though the woods twigs snapped birds flew over my head. It was a cold winter evening I was so freezing. I slipped and landed down on my face I dragged myself across the floor. My legs still felt so numb and cold. Tears ran down my face I felt so sad why were the kids after me they just liked beating me up I hadn't done anything.

I dragged myself behind a tree and leaned against it and tryed to pull myself up by a branch the branch snapped and I slammed to the ground mud covered my face and eyes I couldn't see the next second I felt a smack in my head and I dropped to the ground. I woke with the horrible smell of rotting eggs a bag was over my head I was laying in the floor I could fill I was on leaves. My hands were tied together. I rolled over and the bag was ripped off my head. "Hi Peter how are you" Shouted one of the Bullys. I looked around no one else was there. I was about to talk but I found out my mouth was stuck together with tape. I started making a load of noise "Sorry what was that Peter" boomed the bully. His name was Gary he was always trying to act hard he was so stupid. "See you Peter have fun" called Gary as he ran off. I lay there crying why was my life like this why was it so bad why were they so unkind.

I tried to stand up but my feet were tied together so I hopped along the ground trying to get out of the woods it was almost night. I had to get to the road. But then I felt a cold horrible hand grab hold of my shoulder I was in the wrong woods I wasn't in the woods I was before. I was in Mad Man woods now we called it that because a Mad Man lived in the woods and he had just grabbed hold of me. "What are you doing in my woods kid I live here your going to die now" boomed Mad Man. I tried to hope for it but a knife flew over my head I ducked down and kept hopping I felt a knife go into my back. But not straight in only a little p***k. So I still kept on hopping I was very lucky the rope broke on my hands I turned round and smacked the man in the face I then quickly untied the rope at my feet. But then the knife stabbed into my stomach I kicked my foot forwards and kicked it into the mans balls. He dropped the knife I picked it up and stabbed it into him aload of times his eyes flickered then stopped I put my hand over his face and shut his eye lids. I ran though the woods with the blood covered knife still in my hand.

Then I saw all the bullys at the side of the road I was going to stabbed them now I ran at Gary stabbed him in the back he dropped to the floor. It was my time to kill the bullies they had ruined my life for fifthteen years now I was going to ruin theres. I slashed the knife at Mike right into his stomach he dropped to the ground then Fred right in his head he died straight away I flipped over stabbed it into Alex's balls he started screaming out I ripped the knife out and he smashed to the floor. Now the last bully this had to be good. I flipped again stabbed it in his stomach then his chest then his eye I had now killed all the bullies and I felt good!
Sun 20/03/05 at 14:22
Regular
"Catch it!"
Good for you!
Mon 21/02/05 at 13:35
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I like violence.
Sun 20/02/05 at 12:10
Regular
"Catch it!"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Just been reading "Train 32".
>
> Crossbob has a demented pleasure for dead bodies, me thinks.

Not all my stories have dead bodies theres not going to be any in my next story!
Sun 20/02/05 at 12:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The title of this made me laugh.
Fri 18/02/05 at 23:53
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Just been reading "Train 32".

Crossbob has a demented pleasure for dead bodies, me thinks.
Fri 18/02/05 at 23:16
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
It can also be sung in a James Brown stylee if you add a couple more 'Woahs' and make a decent dance routine to go with it.
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:07
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
Arf.

Sounds like a snoop doggy dawg song.
Fri 18/02/05 at 18:20
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
It reads a lot better as a poem or rap actually, as the near lack of commas doesn't have such an impact.

Running,Running,Running
as my feet splash though the puddles
as the kids chase me (yo).
I run down a hill the world flew past me
I felt so sad
the blood dripped from my nose time went slow
my legs felt numb I ouldn't run (Uhuh)

The kids ran towards me I jumped
and landed in a bush
I had to hide the kids ran past and didn't see me. (lurv)
I awled across the floor watching
for the kids-they were going to
smash me in.

As I crawled across the leaves crunched.
The kids hadgone I stood up and ran
then I saw them again.
(whoohoowoahoo)

and so on and so forth, maybe not, but make a few alterations and... No? Oh, they've all gone home now. And it's raining.
Fri 18/02/05 at 18:17
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
Right first time I've ever come into this place, and that was the first thing I read.

Reading it made my brain hurt.

Never again.
Fri 18/02/05 at 18:14
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Scary. I have to walk down a dark creepy lane far from anywhere tonight. Thanks for giving me nightmares (about grammar).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.