GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Don't like Greenday! (gasp)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/02/05 at 23:45
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
So there, fools. I'm making loads of enemies by doing this but I don't care, I'm off to bed in a sec. They suck, they really do. Simplistic riffs and no definite style or identity. American idiot sucked and is like, the most unmusical track I've ever heard, Boulevard of Broken Dreams could be played by a two year old with a mandolin, but some of their older stuff wasn't as bad.

Sure, I like other sorts of music combining many of the techniques tehy use. Metallica, Black Sabbath, Chilli Peps, Franz Ferdinand, Killers and practically any pre-nineties rock band (I'm such a sucker). Please, abuse as much as you want. Mwahahah.
Fri 18/02/05 at 01:11
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Heh. Simpson's did the best one.
Fri 18/02/05 at 01:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i'm just amused that the vocal of cartmans version of "come sail away" doesn't seem to differ at all from the original.
Fri 18/02/05 at 01:01
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Very_Metal wrote:

> aaah, are you a fan of the hair bands??
> styx, VH, etc?

:D

Still gotta love that Styx, Eruption and Hot for Teacher.
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:58
Regular
Anyone who claims Greenday make good music really need to sort themselves out.
The comment about all Greenday's albums being good is just completely moronic.
Seriously.

Christ, get some taste and listen to some good music ffs that isn't faux-emotive crap that's trying to make a statement and appeal to the masses of teens that jump on the no bombs anti-Bush bandwagon.

It belongs here too.
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Surrealguy wrote:

> Sure, I like Franz Ferdinand, Killers

how much pride can you possibly have in this?

> and practically any pre-nineties rock band (I'm such a
> sucker).

aaah, are you a fan of the hair bands??
styx, VH, etc?

> Please, abuse as much as you want.

meh, everyone's entitled to their opinion.
i like Green Day, but you're right, "...broken dreams" wasn't that good.
certainly not good enough to warrant the massive over-playing.
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:06
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Nice to know there are some other anti-Green Day people out there.
Thu 17/02/05 at 23:45
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
So there, fools. I'm making loads of enemies by doing this but I don't care, I'm off to bed in a sec. They suck, they really do. Simplistic riffs and no definite style or identity. American idiot sucked and is like, the most unmusical track I've ever heard, Boulevard of Broken Dreams could be played by a two year old with a mandolin, but some of their older stuff wasn't as bad.

Sure, I like other sorts of music combining many of the techniques tehy use. Metallica, Black Sabbath, Chilli Peps, Franz Ferdinand, Killers and practically any pre-nineties rock band (I'm such a sucker). Please, abuse as much as you want. Mwahahah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.