GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable Election: 23/02/05"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/02/05 at 12:09
Regular
"serenity now!"
It's about that time again. Wednesday 23rd of Feb. Mark it in your diaries.

Every few months we hold an election for a new notable to be added to the board. A notable gets their name in Gold, and the love, respect and adulation of the rest of the forum regulars in recognition of their services to the cause of UKChatForums.com

This is for regulars only - newbies cannot win or vote I am afraid. I'll post the specific rules of the election closer to the time, but for now this just to let you know it's time to start determining campaign strategies, canvassing voters and kissing babies.

You have 8 days from today - good luck.
Page:
Mon 21/02/05 at 07:24
Regular
2 Days away - no campaign forum yet?
Mon 21/02/05 at 03:31
Regular
"Always the winner?"
MJ wrote:
> Probably going to vote for FFF in this when the day comes around,
> always an entertaining read despite how little I post here.

me too; either FFF/Rickoss/gerrid

but gerrid posts too less; Rickoss has another chance and is alreay #1 on the GAD hall of fame; so I guess it has to be FFF
Sun 20/02/05 at 23:45
Regular
"Captain to you."
Fishtobeking wrote:
> I don't know who I should vote for as I don't come on much now a days
> :( too much work.

i'd like a vote :) if not vote for merm as well.
Sun 20/02/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I don't know who I should vote for as I don't come on much now a days :( too much work.
Sun 20/02/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Captain to you."
I'm voting merm or emitime, if i can't be gold i want one of them to be.
Sun 20/02/05 at 22:50
Regular
Probably going to vote for FFF in this when the day comes around, always an entertaining read despite how little I post here.
Sun 20/02/05 at 21:09
Regular
"Bicycle"
It Is Not You Its Me wrote:
> im just doin it for they p!ss. I dont care whether i get voted or not.

Well somebody is in denial..
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:04
It Is Not You Its Me wrote:
> im just doin it for they p!ss. I dont care whether i get voted or not.
> ALSO i dont care hwat some strange english people (plus the majority
> of the other nations) care about me.

I'm Welsh... don't you care about my opinion? :(
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:34
"period drama"
Yeah, obviously not.
Be quiet then.
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:30
"period drama"
I've never felt so sad since Col started tugging at everyone's ... coatails and demanding attention.
Please, just give it up, you're making an idiot of yourself, no-one cares, and your attempt at validation on an internet chat forum really is scraping the barrel.

Actually, if they got all the scrapings of all the barrels and put them into several other barrels, then took all the scraping from these barrels and put them into one big barrel - your whiny irritating pandering would be the scrapings from the bottom of the scrapings at the bottom of this barrel.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.