GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable Election: 23/02/05"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/02/05 at 12:09
Regular
"serenity now!"
It's about that time again. Wednesday 23rd of Feb. Mark it in your diaries.

Every few months we hold an election for a new notable to be added to the board. A notable gets their name in Gold, and the love, respect and adulation of the rest of the forum regulars in recognition of their services to the cause of UKChatForums.com

This is for regulars only - newbies cannot win or vote I am afraid. I'll post the specific rules of the election closer to the time, but for now this just to let you know it's time to start determining campaign strategies, canvassing voters and kissing babies.

You have 8 days from today - good luck.
Page:
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
monkey_man wrote:
> I'd throw my hat in, but there's always some loser from some obscure
> forum - like the Nintendo one - that comes along and brings his Joey
> mates.

It's soooo true too. Pro Evo anyone? Who the hell is he?

Now as per usual someone's gonna send him a message over MSN so that he can come here and claim that blah blah blah...
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:28
Regular
"..."
Hmm, as I'm a loser from an obscure forum, I now fancy my chances.
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:52
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
do you now.. maybe i would grace you with my vote this time round.
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:52
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Really have no clue who to vote for this time

Cookie
FFF
Mattribute
Phillip

um, Crossbob...

I really can't decide out of a few. Pity Azul's regular account got banned otherwise ge'd have been in the mix also. Guess I'll vote for the last out of the list to make me laugh and stick in my mind before I vote.
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lucy Jane wrote:
> do you now.. maybe i would grace you with my vote this time round.

Vote for someone else. Go on, just to annoy him.
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:53
Regular
I have to admire you in a way, EB, for you not lowering to my level.
:'{
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:54
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I say we should all vote Crossbob.
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:55
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
When I won the notable by crossbob."

I was running along he was throwing votes at me it was really scary but I am really good and just as he threw a big vote at my head I caught it and balloted it. I then quickly counted the votes and had to run while doing it because the vote monster was chasig me it was well scary. I counted all the votes it was a tie but then i saw a vote on the floor I piked it up and I won it was the happiest day of my life.
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:57
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Then a big man came upto me "you killed my father" thundered the man I reached into my bag and pulled out my shotgun and it all went in slo mo...
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
rah wrote:
> I have to admire you in a way, EB, for you not lowering to my level.
> :'{

:)

Thing is that I find a lot of what you say to be amusing, but the fat jokes aimed at my lass I do not.
In fact I seem to remember a topic about something, I think it was Pop Idol where people were taking the mick out of the winner for being fat. I You were calling people stupid for making such silly jokes, I entered and said, "oh, fat jokes. Aren't we all SO amusing", then you said, "finally someone else with half a brain!"

God I've got a good memory for useless crap.

Perhaps the reason that that Pop Idol thing was not funny to you was because she actually was fat whereas Puddin isn't?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.