GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Valentine's what you give what you get?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/02/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Catch it!"
Happy Valentine's what everybody get for there Partner then and what they get from their Partner. I got Choclates and a Toy from my Girlfriend! I love her so much :)
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:49
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Timmargh wrote:
> I got a card off the missus and I gave her one. And a card.
>
> *da dum tisch!*

I don't know why that's funny, but it just is. (Looks around) I mean, shame on you.
Regular
"Pwned"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Timmargh Timmargh Timmargh
>
> I just posted how you were one of the posters to make me laugh most
> and then you posted that! Hang you head in shame...NO! NOT THAT
> HEAD!
>
> Tisk, young man. Tisk!

Now that was funny, I have to admit.
Regular
"Catch it!"
This kid at my school I felt sorry for him he didn't know this but he got to of the same cards from his Nan and one from his mum. But they had questions marks but it was his mums writing.
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh Timmargh Timmargh

I just posted how you were one of the posters to make me laugh most and then you posted that! Hang you head in shame...NO! NOT THAT HEAD!

Tisk, young man. Tisk!
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I got a card off the missus and I gave her one. And a card.

*da dum tisch!*
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:45
Regular
6! now thats showing off! and Greedy there is a lost sole on another thread so lonley that no one loves him and you have 6! I dont know, whats the world coming to? come on share them around ;-)
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:36
Regular
"lets go back"
I got 6 annonymous cards. wooo, go me!!!

I didnt send anything as such becuse im single. But when i was in uni one of the girls asked why i hadnt got her a card (as a joke) so i made her one. Then her mate got jealous and i had to make her one too. I also sent one of them an email of a white rose, because she prefers them to red one.
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
crossbob wrote:
> I got Choclates and a Toy

Ahaha, bless.
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:25
Regular
Gave a card and chocolates! got my tea made in return! not a bad deal I say ;-)
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Catch it!"
Happy Valentine's what everybody get for there Partner then and what they get from their Partner. I got Choclates and a Toy from my Girlfriend! I love her so much :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.