GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rugby"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/02/05 at 18:40
Regular
Did anybody watch that poor performance from Scotland yesterday! Wales look likley to be the Champs this year they are very impressive so far if I were a betting man my money is on them to clean up the trophys.
Tue 15/02/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Get a room you two
Mon 14/02/05 at 19:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It Is Not You Its Me wrote:
> You are a moron and should not be aloud

Ahaha. That's all that needs to be quoted.
Mon 14/02/05 at 19:31
Regular
Actually, I'm not even going to bother pwning you and your complete and utter idiocy.
Good day.
Mon 14/02/05 at 19:17
Regular
Erm

"I can think..." says you
opinion, moron

you, with your somewhat deluded ideas, could think of anyone being better than Wilkinson

jesus
I feel stupider for even replying to you
Mon 14/02/05 at 19:06
Regular
Yes, quite easily out of the thousands and thousands of professional rugby players out there.

you moron
Mon 14/02/05 at 19:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Wilkinson isn't the only great player, but he's better at kicking - as evidenced by the woeful kicking that lost the game against France.
Mon 14/02/05 at 18:59
Regular
Just...stop talking.
In fact, just stop breathing. You're using up valuable resources.
Mon 14/02/05 at 18:54
Regular
Aahah.

You clearly haven't watched a single game of rugby involving Wilkinson in your life, you stupid dilhole.
Mon 14/02/05 at 14:33
Regular
"The Red Shift"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> England are balls, they really are. I expect them to pick up the
> wooden spoon, that would be amusing. They are too reliant on players
> like Johnny Wilkinson

He does so much more than this. Even if he didn't he'd still be a huge asset, but he's immense with these extras. Should be back soonish.

> and noone else can seem to kick the damn egg properly.

Don't ask me why, but I howled with laughter when I saw this.
:D
Mon 14/02/05 at 14:28
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
England are balls, they really are. I expect them to pick up the wooden spoon, that would be amusing. They are too reliant on players like Johnny Wilkinson and noone else can seem to kick the damn egg properly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.