GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rugby"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/02/05 at 18:40
Regular
Did anybody watch that poor performance from Scotland yesterday! Wales look likley to be the Champs this year they are very impressive so far if I were a betting man my money is on them to clean up the trophys.
Sun 13/02/05 at 18:40
Regular
Did anybody watch that poor performance from Scotland yesterday! Wales look likley to be the Champs this year they are very impressive so far if I were a betting man my money is on them to clean up the trophys.
Sun 13/02/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Ireland
Sun 13/02/05 at 18:43
Regular
Well if its not wales it will be Ireland for sure, but I think Wales are stronger team at the moment.
Sun 13/02/05 at 18:46
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Negative
Sun 13/02/05 at 18:54
Regular
Ignore Lil Bro - he clearly hasn't been watching, and if he has, he clearly doesn't understand what's been happening on the screen in front of him.

Yes, Wales look stronger. There's absolutely no doubt about that.

Anyone who says otherwise is a moron.
Sun 13/02/05 at 21:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Out of the three that have won both of their games, Wales have played the best overall.

Wales-Ireland will probably end up being the decider, I suppose, and anything could happen then.

Scotland-England for the wooden spoon!!!!!11
Sun 13/02/05 at 21:55
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Barkley and Hodgson, can you say *CHOKE*.

Thought so.

I hate it when England lose at rugby. We always seem to have better players. We desperately need a kicker and a leader though.
Sun 13/02/05 at 21:55
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
rah wrote:
> Ignore Lil Bro - he clearly hasn't been watching, and if he has, he
> clearly doesn't understand what's been happening on the screen in
> front of him.

er....Ireland will win, mark my words. Save the insults until the final game has been played, when I'll quote the above statement back at you.
Sun 13/02/05 at 21:59
Regular
Please, you petulant little boy - where did I say Ireland would not win?

What I've said was that Wales have been the far far far superior team compared to Ireland, in contrast to your belief.
Silence, infidel.
Sun 13/02/05 at 22:09
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I never said they haven't been the better team so far.

I merely said Ireland would win it.

So shut up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.