GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A conspiracy theory for y'all (HL2 related)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life 2'.
Thu 25/11/04 at 12:31
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
How about this? Just some musings that popped into my head during a "cornflake induced thinkin' session". Here it is:

Valve release Steam and engineer it so that everyone requires it to play the most anticipated PC game in a long time (ie. Half life 2). Hidden inside the code, is a little bit of clever program, to make your computer part of Valve's network. Then, when absolutely everyone in the developed world is connected, they strike. Computers everywhere will start buying Valves stock like crazy, spending everyone's money on Half Life 2 hats,
T-shirts, Novelty Lube, anything. But here's the catch, each of these items has a special type of chemical in, which soaks into your skin and makes you a Valve zombie. Voila! Instant world domination. And Doug Lombardi and friends are rich.

Feel free to dismiss this as premature senile ramblings, for the simple fact that that's exactly what they are. Thankyou for your time.
Thu 25/11/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
Think we might need a bit more support than this. Oh, and this vague threat to my sanity won't stop me from buying Half Life 2. As much as I'd hate possible world domination, I think I'd rather experience the amazingness...
Thu 25/11/04 at 12:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hehe, I buy it.

Let's take Valve HQ before anything else happens.

FORWARDS COMRADES!
Thu 25/11/04 at 12:38
Regular
"Insert Gently"
jimbojambo wrote:

> Feel free to dismiss this as premature senile ramblings

Done
Thu 25/11/04 at 12:31
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
How about this? Just some musings that popped into my head during a "cornflake induced thinkin' session". Here it is:

Valve release Steam and engineer it so that everyone requires it to play the most anticipated PC game in a long time (ie. Half life 2). Hidden inside the code, is a little bit of clever program, to make your computer part of Valve's network. Then, when absolutely everyone in the developed world is connected, they strike. Computers everywhere will start buying Valves stock like crazy, spending everyone's money on Half Life 2 hats,
T-shirts, Novelty Lube, anything. But here's the catch, each of these items has a special type of chemical in, which soaks into your skin and makes you a Valve zombie. Voila! Instant world domination. And Doug Lombardi and friends are rich.

Feel free to dismiss this as premature senile ramblings, for the simple fact that that's exactly what they are. Thankyou for your time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.