GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 hints to pick a team by Sven"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/02/05 at 23:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Step 1 - take your new best young prospect right winger and stick him out on the left
Step 2 - Let your captain who thinks he's actually a central midfielder neglect all his duties out on the right flank where he belongs (if he must play)
Step 3 - take one of the hottest current in-form strikers of the moment put him on the subs bench and when he comes on play him out on the right

if you follow these 3 steps i guarantee you much success
Wed 09/02/05 at 23:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Step 1 - take your new best young prospect right winger and stick him out on the left
Step 2 - Let your captain who thinks he's actually a central midfielder neglect all his duties out on the right flank where he belongs (if he must play)
Step 3 - take one of the hottest current in-form strikers of the moment put him on the subs bench and when he comes on play him out on the right

if you follow these 3 steps i guarantee you much success
Wed 09/02/05 at 23:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Damn that Sven is a fine manager
Thu 10/02/05 at 02:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"If he must play"

Cut Beckham some slack. He had a poor few games during Euro 2004, and now everyone thinks he's taken some kind of Jekyll and Hyde potion. He's still a good footballer.
Thu 10/02/05 at 09:00
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
and he doesnt have silly hair anymore either
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Blank wrote:
> "If he must play"
>
> Cut Beckham some slack. He had a poor few games during Euro 2004,

and world cup 2002 when he shouldn't have even been playing and Euro 2000 and world cup 1998

> and now everyone thinks he's taken some kind of Jekyll and Hyde potion.
> He's still a good footballer.

No he's an average footballer that can put in a good cross when he's given an hour to contemplate it and score a good free kick every now and then. If he looked like Luke Chadwick he would have nowhere near the adulation heaped upon him.
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:00
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> if you follow these 3 steps i guarantee you much success

I've never been able to figure out why Sven is so highly rated. I mean surely we should have realised we had a dud way back when he first started playing Emile Heskey on the left-wing.

And Owen Hargreaves? I mean come on... someone is having a laugh.
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong Man wrote:
> I've never been able to figure out why Sven is so highly rated. I
> mean surely we should have realised we had a dud way back when he
> first started playing Emile Heskey on the left-wing.

or when he played Emile Heskey, period :-D
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:23
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Cong Man wrote:
> I've never been able to figure out why Sven is so highly rated. I
> mean surely we should have realised we had a dud way back when he
> first started playing Emile Heskey on the left-wing.
>
>
> or when he played Emile Heskey, period :-D

In fairness to Heskey he can be a decent target man when he's at his best. A left winger he would neveer be even on his best day...
Thu 10/02/05 at 16:23
Regular
"Colourless"
Cong Man wrote:
> I've never been able to figure out why Sven is so highly rated.

Ugh I made a huge post explaining this a really long time ago... I'll see if i can dig it out....
Thu 10/02/05 at 23:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Kawada wrote:
> No he's an average footballer that can put in a good cross when he's
> given an hour to contemplate it and score a good free kick every now
> and then.

Whatever your opinion of his crossing and free kicks, England has no one better at it than him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.