GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 hints to pick a team by Sven"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/02/05 at 23:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Step 1 - take your new best young prospect right winger and stick him out on the left
Step 2 - Let your captain who thinks he's actually a central midfielder neglect all his duties out on the right flank where he belongs (if he must play)
Step 3 - take one of the hottest current in-form strikers of the moment put him on the subs bench and when he comes on play him out on the right

if you follow these 3 steps i guarantee you much success
Sat 12/02/05 at 18:49
Regular
Mav wrote:
> With the amount of talent in English football, England should be one
> of the strongest sides in the world.

Well, they are, when you dont consider Brazil, Argentina, Holland, Italy etc....
Sat 12/02/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Took England to world cup glory in FM2005 now you mention that. Special mention goes to Iran who got to the semi-finals at the expense of Germany in the quarters :-D
Sat 12/02/05 at 18:42
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Champ Manager is a perfect guide for international teams.

Purely because it doesn't effectively work out consistency, so good players generally play well alot of the time. (more that is than some do in real life)

Point is in CM England do far better than in real life.

Why? Because they play consistently with reasonably attacking tactics and not some crazy Swede at the helm.
Sat 12/02/05 at 00:00
Regular
With the amount of talent in English football, England should be one of the strongest sides in the world.

The fact that they're not means that something needs to be done, and I think that something is organisation. Someone needs to rethink Sven and Beckham's role as captain.
Fri 11/02/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh yea, Ooopsey, now i know why i got a C for Maths, 3 steps on how not to pass Maths class by me next i think :-D

Put the claws away though, we all make mistakes (though that was a big one i'll admit, really should get more than 4 hours sleep a day :-D)
Fri 11/02/05 at 22:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Haha, 2 is not 200% of 0, idiot. It's an infinite percentage higher.

Please drop the pretence of intelligence.
Fri 11/02/05 at 14:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh, because he managed to score a free kick against them? I take it all back Beckham has been consistently outstanding at International Level how dare i criticise him at all

oh and save the *oooh you're jumping on the bandwagon* nonsense, i've been saying he's not as good as he's made out to be for years now.

however with 2 people defending old captain fantastic (at marketing and promotion) i must admit i overestimated his popularity by a good 200%
Fri 11/02/05 at 12:58
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> His only contribution to World Cup 98 was getting himself sent
off,

There was me thinking he was man of the match vs Columbia!

Silly me, i must go jump on the bandwagon at some point.....
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well you don't need to be Motty to figure out he didn't contribute much. His only contribution to World Cup 98 was getting himself sent off, and World Cup 2002 was a crap penalty that the keeper somehow managed to miss when it was stuffed down his throat
Fri 11/02/05 at 01:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yes, it is. It generally has been, historically. I didn't comment on the other competitions because I haven't been studying each match and keeping records, as you obviously have to state your case so confidently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.